Eating healthy is a vital factor for good health, part of this diet could be delicious and nutritious fruit and vegetable juices that provide the body with an important amount of vitamins in their purest form.
To make these juices, nothing better than buying the best blender 2021. Here are some of the options available in the market for your consideration:
List Of Top 5 Best Blender 2021
1. Philips Viva HR1855 / 70 Blender 700 W
Main Features Explained
- Juicer blenders 2021 are household equipment designed to extract the juice from fruits and vegetables so they are widely used at breakfast or for a snack. In addition, the benefits of drinking fresh fruit juice are quite extensive and well known, so it is advisable to have one at home.
- The product of cheap juicers that Philips offers you with the Viva Collection HR 1855/70 model stands out among other options because it is capable of reaching 700 watts of power, making it a high-performance equipment that will have your juice ready of fruits in a very short time. What’s more, thanks to this power, you can prepare up to a maximum of 2 liters of juice in one go so that you can have everything ready in a very short time to share and enjoy with friends and family.
2. Braun J300 Multiquick Juicer Juicer 800w
- If you are looking for the best blender 2021 with a modern and elegant design, Braun offers you its Multiquick J300 model.
- Although its exterior is made of plastic, it is a very resistant product, we can also highlight the following characteristics:
- You can choose between two speeds depending on the fruit or vegetable at which the juice is going to be extracted.
- The entrance of the fruits is very wide (75 mm), one of the largest on the market, so you will not have to chop the fruits.
- It has a quick blending system that will allow you to get quick shakes when you have the urge. It offers a quadruple safety system, if any of the conditions are not met, the engine will stop.
- You will not have to mortify yourself with the cleaning of the best blender 2021. It is easily washable and you can even put most parts in the dishwasher.
3. Kenwood JE850 Blender 1500 W
- If you’re wondering what the best blender 2021 is, be sure to consider the EXCEL blender 2021 from Kenwood , designed to make your life easier.
- Do you know how easy it is to squeeze fruit juice and be able to nourish yourself quickly and easily.
- The main point in its favor is the APEX system that prevents the juice from containing more pulp than is really desired. It has a container capable of holding up to 1.5 liters of juice either to share it with others or to store it for when you have less time.
- It is extremely powerful (1,500 W motor) and two speeds to treat the hardest fruits differently from the softest ones. You will not have to chop practically any fruit or vegetable since it has a fairly large entrance hole.
- It has an anti-drip system for greater cleaning when used and all removable parts are washable in the dishwasher.
4. Aicok Blenders For Vegetables and Fruits Stainless Steel
- This blender draws attention with its black-silver design, a combination that is elegant. It has a power of 400 W, which is a sufficient level for the preparation of various juices and extraction of fruit juices. The equipment offers three working speeds, so you can choose the right one depending on the preparation.
- Likewise, it has a capacity of 450 milliliters, a sufficient level of liquid. The entry of fruits and vegetables is carried out through its 65 mm mouth, which means the convenience to add food without having to cut it into pieces, of course, depending on the type of fruits or vegetables to be processed.
- Regarding the structure, we must mention its careful manufacture, which is free of toxic agents in its materials, such as BPA and FDA. In addition, it has a blocking function that provides security when handling the device and is also anti-drip, maintaining hygiene around it.
5. Clatronic AE 3532 Semi-professional Blender 2021 1000 W
- If you are looking for a semi-professional blender, this may be the best option.
- Like other models that we have already mentioned, it has a large number of benefits that will make your life easier when it comes to preparing nutritious fruit and vegetable juices.
- Studies have been carried out showing that juices with up to 30% more nutrients can be obtained by this means. It is definitely worth the investment since they are a high quality appliance and whose benefits will directly reflect on your well-being.
- In addition to having a large diameter inlet hopper so as not to have to chop the vegetables and fruits, having two speeds for you to use at your convenience, it is important to emphasize the great stability that the blender has, you can be sure that it will not start “walking” on your kitchen bench when it is working.
- This Clatronic model represents the cheapest blender in our selection.
Buying Guide – What is the best blender 2021 on the market?
One of the best ways to get all the nutrients from fruits and vegetables is to use a good juicer to get juices. For this reason and in our desire that your appliance purchases bring you only benefits, we have prepared this guide to buy the best blender 2021 .
If you are concerned about how much a good blender costs, we will tell you that there are for all budgets and the really important thing is how much they will benefit your nutrition and that of your whole family.
Which blender is better?
When making the comparison of blenders available in the market you should consider:
Difference between a juicer and a blender 2021
Although both are used to extract the juices of fresh fruits and vegetables, in the case of the blender, the method used for this extraction is centrifugation, which is a process by which the juice is separated from the pulp by turning very quick of a few blades.
Blenders are cheaper, so they’re ideal if you’re on a budget. On the other hand, a good juice extractor will allow you to obtain more nutritious juices and take better advantage of the fruit, since you will get a greater amount of juice for the same amount of fruit. On the other hand, juice extractors are much more expensive and slow.
If you like green vegetable juices, you should know that centrifugal-based blenders are not the most suitable, so in that case we recommend looking for a cold-press juicer or blender.
It is obvious that a 30 watt blender will be less efficient than a 600 watt one, although it is also true that it depends on what you want it. If you don’t have great needs, the first one can also be useful. If you are really going to use it daily and are going to extract the juice from hard vegetables, we recommend purchasing a blender with a higher power.
With regard to the deposit of the extracted juice, we have two important considerations. First of all, does it have a sufficient capacity to obtain the juice in the quantity you require? Are you going to use it to make one glass at a time? Or do you need to get 2 or 3 glasses of juices? It is also important if the tank is transparent and allows us to see the juice obtained.
Of course, the bigger the tank, the bigger the blender, so if storage is a problem for you, you should try to buy a blender without excess capacity.
The feeding tube is the one through which we put the fruits or vegetables to which we want to extract the juice; The wider this tube is, the easier it will be to put whole pieces in without the need to chop, this will save us a lot of time.
Some blenders have feed tubes 55mm or longer; As with the capacity of the juice container, the larger the feed tube, the more cumbersome the blender tends to be.
Ease of use and cleaning
So that the blender does not end up stored in a closet, it must be not only easy to use but also easy to clean. If you have a dishwasher, make sure the removable parts of the blender are dishwasher safe. Furthermore, it should be easy to assemble and disassemble.
Material of the best blender 2021
There are plastic blenders with stainless steel blades, but some manufacturers opt for durability for materials such as stainless steel or aluminum for the body of the blender.
Besides a matter of taste, it is a matter of budget because it is clear that these more durable materials are more expensive.
Some blenders leave the pulp really dry, but if the one you buy is not that powerful and leaves some juice in the pulp, feel free to pass the pulp through the feeding tube again, so you can extract a little more juice.
Also, some models have a feature that is very useful. They are expelling the pulp once the juice has been extracted. The main advantage of blenders 2021 that expel the pulp out, compared to those that deposit the pulp in a container part of the best blender 2021 , is that, if you have to prepare large amounts of juice, you will not have to be stopping the blending process to empty the basket or pulp receptacle.
In summary, the first thing you have to define is whether a blender (by centrifugation) or a juice extractor (or cold press or low speed blender) is better for you. Each of these methods of obtaining juice has its pros and cons. Buenosybaratos.es informs you about both types of products.
How to use a blender
These specialty juicers have been on the home market for a few years. With this luxurious kitchen appliance you can make fresh, sweet and delicious juices with the juicy fruits of the season and incorporate this habit into your daily eating routine and thus make it a little healthier.
Fresh juice every day
It takes a bit of commitment at first, but then it becomes a habit. Very soon, you won’t know how you could have lived without a blender for all this time. Beyond the benefits of ultra-fresh nutrients directly in your glass, you will also fully enjoy great taste.
Keep it clean on the kitchen counter
Keeping it out of a closet is what will force you to use it daily. In addition, you must keep it clean so that you can use it every time it provokes you. Wash it every time you finish using it, so that the pulps and sugars do not dry out in the key parts and, therefore, make it difficult to clean it later.
Follow the instructions for your blender
No matter what fruits and vegetables you choose, be sure to clean them well before juicing them. The most important thing is to follow the instructions and suggestions from the manufacturer of the best blender 2021 you purchased to properly prepare and / or chop the ingredients and thus obtain the best results in terms of the taste of your juices.
Store the right ingredients for your juices
Not only are fruits good ingredients for your juices, vegetables work great too. An excellent vegetable for juicing is carrots. Also, those fruits and vegetables that appear to be soggy or about to go bad are great for juicing.
The best fruits and vegetables for your blender
Keep in mind that bananas and sometimes peaches tend not to work very well as juices in the blender; however, plums usually work well. Here is a varied list of fruits and vegetables that you can combine to make a delicious juice every day.
Fruits to consider: grapes, apples, pears, oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes, kiwi, pineapple, mango, cherries, melon, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, coconut, pomegranate. Vegetables to consider: carrots, parsnip, celery, beets, bell peppers, tomatoes, turnip, cucumber, asparagus. Other additional ingredients to consider: ginger, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and honey (but just a touch, only if you need to add a little more sweet).
Various combinations of these ingredients will allow you to experiment for a very long time. Once the juice is done, you can use the blender to make smoothies with this fresh juice and a little yogurt.
Think beyond just juices
Sure, fresh juices straight from the machine are delicious, but with the blender you can make more than just juices. How about making sorbets from juice? Popsicles for the kids? Or ice cubes for summer drinks? Consider new juice combinations for some very gourmet cocktails. Make marinades or soups – either sweet summer soups served cold or tasty winter soups served hot.
The most popular brands
When the juicer falls short of juicing your favorite fruit, it’s time to go for a blender. A product that can even replace your hand mixer in certain foods such as smoothies or juices, especially if you like them thick. Anyway, if you get lost talking about blenders, keep reading and meet some top-level manufacturers of this appliance, while you will learn some more details about its usefulness.
The Oster brand offers a wide range of products dedicated to the kitchen with products ranging from ovens and toasters to blenders and coffee makers. However, this line has little to do with the company’s initial line of products today. And it is that the first thing that Oster began to sell, back in 1925, were products dedicated to hair care and trimming.
A very remarkable change as well as tasty. The first blenders would arrive in 1946 with the acquisition of the Stevens Electric Company patent that manufactured this product since 1922. In 1960 the brand would become part of Sumbean, which in turn would be acquired in 2005 by Jarden Corporation.
A series of purchases that, however, did not end either with the brand or with its classic blenders, which are offered preserving the style of the 50s but with all the modern and current technology and materials that facilitate their use and cleaning. So if in addition to enjoying its operation you want to give a vintage touch to your kitchen with Oster you have an excellent option.
Although the Philips brand is related to image and sound products, the truth is that this Dutch company also has a very complete line of small appliances. Part of this range is offered under the Daily Collection line which includes all the electrical appliances that we generally use in our daily lives and that range from toasters to blenders, through coffee makers or hand mixers among others.
This line is a derivation of the main Philips business that we have already mentioned, but it brings together all the quality of the brand, with products made with very resistant and first level materials.
If you are looking for something more powerful or complex, you also have the Avance Collection line, which includes models with greater power and capacity for more advanced uses, while also maintaining an interesting price line. Products that, although they are far from the bulbs that Philips began to manufacture in 1891, are still of excellent quality.
The French firm Moulinex arises from the hands of Jean Mantelet in 1932, dedicated to the manufacture of small kitchen utensils. In fact, his first invention was a puree processor that had great fame in the country. Later, coffee grinders, juicers and many other products from this range would arrive. Mantelet’s research eagerness is reflected in the 92 patents registered by the company from its foundation until 1959.
An invention that served him to expand his markets in Europe and make the leap to the United States where his products were sold in much of the country. However, this expansion and even the company itself would falter in 1985 with strong competition from Asia. Although the company overcame its first bankruptcy, it would remain untouched and unable to go back until its final bankruptcy in 2001.
Its assets go to the SEB group, which also manages the Tefal or Rowenta brands , and now manufactures its products. Products that maintain their own personality, with quality blenders, easy to use and clean and that, thanks to the efforts of the group, have all the support you need in case you need assistance. Because although the company no longer exists, the brand maintains that active spirit.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: How to liquefy ice
If you want to add a special touch to your homemade drinks, nothing better than serving them with freshly blended ice; ice offers an excellent option for preparing cocktails and smoothies. To do this, first of all make sure that you have a blender with enough power to carry out this task easily; Likewise, that you have a jug with the resistance to withstand the friction of the smoothie, since some are made of plastic and could break.
Proceed to remove the amount of ice you need from the freezer and let it rest for a few minutes on the counter or on a table. Find the blender jar and fill it about a third full with ice cubes, as the ice needs enough room to bounce while it is quickly crushed. If you want to speed up the process, you can add the juice of a fruit or a little water.
Put the lid on the blender and immediately proceed to pulse it with a medium speed, between 5 and 7 times with fast bursts of 2 seconds. Once you’ve achieved the desired consistency, stop the blender and pour the ice into a ready-to-use container.
Q2: How to blend carrot
To achieve good carrot juice without lumps and unwanted textures, first choose fresh, relatively hard and deep orange carrots. Start by washing the vegetable, chop it into medium-sized pieces and put it in the blender. Turn on the blender and start mashing the carrots.
Once they are crushed, add water and blend again to achieve a mixture. Wait about 15 minutes for the shake to settle and then strain it through a strainer. Finally, you can add lemon or orange juice to give it a better flavor and if you prefer, you can also add crushed ice.
Q3: Why does my blender smell burnt?
When a blender smells burning it can be due to different circumstances. First of all, you should know the intensive use you have given it, so if you have forced it to beat something, it is very likely that the engine oil has overheated, as well as all its rotating parts. Similarly, the same burning smell may be perceived if you have stopped using it for a long time and turn it on again.
It is always advisable to read the manual of the blender, there the manufacturers refer to the average and maximum time that must remain operating, so it is advisable not to exceed this period and avoid overheating of the motor. There are situations in which the smell of burning is accompanied by smoke; If this is the case, the damage may be serious for the appliance. Given this, the first thing you should do is disconnect the device and take it to the nearest technical service.
Q4: Why is my blender vibrating?
It may happen that the blender begins to vibrate when you mount the glass and stop if you remove it. In these cases, you should carefully check the engine bushings and check if they are worn, this could be the cause of the vibration when a certain load is applied.
Likewise, check the piece that holds the pin where the blade goes, it may happen that sometimes it is damaged or broken, causing the glass to vibrate. It is also possible that the rubber that holds the motor and the blade head together is faulty or off-center. In any case, it is best to take the blender to a specialized store where professionals can review and solve any problem.
Q5: Blender vs mixer
The blender and the mixer are often confused, since they are two appliances with similar functions, both blend, blend, grind, mix and prepare both vegetables and fruits. Choosing one or the other product will depend on your particular needs. If you need a liquid consistency, such as fruit juice, creams, and children’s soups, then a blender is the best option.
The mixers are more specific to work with some products, since they are capable of whipping and creating much denser recipes, such as a puree or a cake dough. They are products with the ability to emulsify food into a single mass, they do not need liquids to work properly and they can have several accessories in order to create different preparations.
Q6: Blender vs extractor
Both with a blender and an extractor you can make smoothies, juices and other preparations; however, these two devices work differently and the results they deliver are not the same either. The main difference lies in the extraction process, the blenders use centrifugation to crush the food and achieve a juice, either fruit or vegetables, thanks to its cutting blades that rotate quickly cutting the food and mixing it with water (or any other liquid).
The extractors, for their part, process the food through a pressing mechanism that separates the pulp from the juice. Practically, the fruit or the vegetable is broken into tiny pieces, while it is pressed to extract every last drop of juice. This is possible, thanks to the endless screw and the stainless steel filter that these devices have.
Unlike a blender, a juicer does not apply heat or expose the fruit to contact with blades or metal, which keeps all the nutrients in the food intact. However, juicers take longer to do their job and are also more expensive than a blender.