If there is an area where technology has had a great participation due to the boom it represents, it is games. And it is that video games have been a revolution in the way of entertaining ourselves. Everything we imagined when we played as children without electronic equipment, seemed real with the arrival of video games, and the more technology advances in computers and other accessories, the more real it seems to us.
To enter or continue enjoying the world of video games with an ideal level of experience, there is nothing like having a suitable computer. But if you don’t know which one to choose, don’t worry! Here we will guide you with this list of the 11 best gaming desktop 2021 .
- List Of Top 11 – Best gaming desktop 2021
- 1-NITROPC – PC GAMER Z
- 2-NITROPC – EXTREME GAMER PC
- 3-NITROPC – PC GAMER VX
- 4-NITROPC – PC GAMER NITRO X
- 5-PC GAMING RGB AMD 3.7GHZ
- 6-HP PAVILION GAMING 690-0008NS
- 7-MEDION ERAZER P3615 D
- 8-GAMING PACK: GAMING PC COMPUTER
- 9-BEELINK BT3 PRO II MINI
- 10-MSI INFINITE S 9SI-046XIB GAMING PC
- 11-INTEL NUC 8I7HVK2 – MINI GAMING COMPUTER KIT
- How to choose the best gaming desktop 2021?
List Of Top 11 – Best gaming desktop 2021
1-NITROPC – PC GAMER Z
- If you look closely, you will notice that NITROPC occupies the top three positions on this list, and it is no coincidence, as this company offers excellent value for money while still offering powerful desktop gaming PCs . In this case, this is the most powerful PC from NITRO PC without neglecting a good price.
- It is the PC Gamer Z, which comes in various versions depending on its internal parts. This we have chosen is the most powerful version of the PC.
- Its appearance is dark with red lighting inside. It gives a futuristic , classic touch to these products.
- At this price, the internal performance of the PCs is simply amazing. This one in particular has the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card, one of the best currently , so running games in ultra graphics will not be a problem.
- And accompanying it, as if it were not enough, is the Intel Core i7-8700 processor and 32GB of RAM that will complement the graphics card. Ultimately, it’s hard to think what game could give this giant trouble.
2-NITROPC – EXTREME GAMER PC
- We now move on to the second NITROPC gaming desktop 2021 on this list. If you thought that the previous PC was powerful, then hold on tight, because this PC maybe needs a new superlative for the word powerful, because very powerful is not enough to describe it .
- Its appearance is the most classic in terms of gaming aesthetics: black with RGB details . There is hardly a gamer on the face of the earth who doesn’t like this colorful PC design.
- Now, what is really important is the power that this PC brings. Let’s just start with your graphics card, the Nvidia RTX 2070, which is one of the best on the market today and rest assured that no game will be a problem for you.
- And that’s not all, because on the processor side we have the Intel Core i7-8700, another processor also one of the best current ones . Above, it has 32GB of RAM inside, which is already a rude power . And let’s not forget its 480GB SSD and 2TB HDD hard drives. His name is definitely not “Extreme” for no reason.
3-NITROPC – PC GAMER VX
- Turn again for NITROPC, although with a somewhat different approach. This is the PC Gamer VX, which is certainly very similar to the first one in appearance , but it is at a much cheaper price than the previous one, being a very good economic alternative for those who start gaming.
- Its graphics card is the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050, which will be more than enough for today’s popular games.
- Complementing this video card are the AMD 9600 processor and 16GB of RAM . This is a good base to enter the world of gaming and, in the near future, gradually replace the internal parts until you end up with a PC monster.
4-NITROPC – PC GAMER NITRO X
- Now we find the Gamer Nitro X gaming desktop 2021 . This one is notably different from the previous ones, since it constitutes one of the cheapest NITROPC alternatives , which although it cannot run the most demanding games, it is enough to run most of the most popular games.
- It comes with its AMD Radeon R7 370 graphics card, which is sufficient to play most current games on intermediate graphics, so if you don’t care so much about graphics as money, it’s already a good choice.
- However, its processor is solid , being an AMD A10-9700 that could even be considered a mid-range. Along with it will also be 16GB of RAM that can be useful for up to the next 10 years of games to come. Like the previous PC, it is a good starting point for gamers as they buy better parts to replace the ones they already have.
5-PC GAMING RGB AMD 3.7GHZ
- This PC is one of the computers TODOTERRENO most economic of the market with which you can work, play and use all the applications you want at a reasonable price: PC GAMING 3.6 GHz AMD RGB.
- This PC consists of a white AEROCOOL CYLON case with a multicolored luminous design with 600W power supply and AMD Ryzen 3 processor with 4 cores up to 3.7 GHZ turbo, a320M-S2H GB Motherboard, NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI 4GB Graphics Card and 16GB Ram, plus a 2TB hard drive .
- Among other things, it is convenient to know this PC has all kinds of connectors, including USB 3.0, PS2, VGA, DVI, HDMI, micro and normal card reader , and much more.
- If you have doubts, knowing that the manufacturer offers you up to 2 years of premium warranty for both the equipment and all its parts, it will give you the security you need. Of course, few more PCs are going to find so good at this price.
6-HP PAVILION GAMING 690-0008NS
- The latest HP entry on this list is taken by this gaming desktop 2021 . Regarding its appearance, it is mostly gray with shadow details and also some other part of green, which highlights its modernity . Aside from its looks, it is also one of the cheapest options from HP and the gaming PC market in general.
- Under the hood, we find ourselves again with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, which for this price level is not bad at all, because hardly any game will give you problems in terms of graphics with this card.
- Further inside, we find a 1TB HDD hard drive, an Intel Core i5-8400 processor and 8GB of RAM. Although we mentioned that this computer is one of the cheapest options, because the truth is that it is on this list mainly because of its graphics card, since these three elements that we just mentioned could be found in cheaper computers, so it really is not It is the best value for money we can find.
- This does not mean, in any way, that it is bad, but you probably only want to buy this desktop PC because you love its looks and its graphics card, since the rest is sadly inconsequential.
7-MEDION ERAZER P3615 D
- This modern looking gaming desktop 2021 belongs to the mid-range of the spectrum, while also offering good value for money .
- For starters, we have nothing more and nothing less than the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card, which is among the best graphics card options that can be found in this price range. Although not always at the ultra level, with this graphics card you can run all the demanding games of the moment.
- Its processor, the AMD Ryzen 5 1400, is also perhaps what contributes the most in terms of quality-price to this PC, being also one of the best options at this level. That said, its 8GB of RAM is perhaps a bit disappointing at this level, but still enough to get the job done. Still, this is offset by its 120GB SSD hard drive , which if you already know this type of hard drive is undeniably super fast.
8-GAMING PACK: GAMING PC COMPUTER
- For users who are looking for a complete PC GAMING COMPUTER , this pack consists of a computer, keyboard, mouse and complete CPU, with everything you need to start playing instantly, for a more than acceptable price.
- This PC offers an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6 x 3400 MHz processor to be able to install heavy games and the most complex PC applications. Also, with its DDR4 2400 MHz memory and 16GB of RAM .
- As if that were not enough, the internal hard drive has 1TB of memory , ideal for the most sought-after games and installing everything you need. To ensure the best graphic quality in this Megaport equipment, you will have an nvidia Geforce GTX1650 4 GB RAM graphics card .
- This pack offers an AeroCool Bolt Pro tower with 120mm illuminated fans for a gaming aesthetic. In addition, you will have a 24-inch FHD LED screen with keyboard and mouse. You’ll have Windows 10 Home pre-installed plus a 2-year warranty .
9-BEELINK BT3 PRO II MINI
- This GAMING desktop PC is the only one in its form factor on this list, being able to be placed in a space where a game console would fit, for example, like the Xbox One. That said, it is aimed at a specific audience , which does not necessarily looking for a lot of power if not enough for certain games not so demanding, such as League of Legends.
- It should be noted that it has an integrated video card , so its quality immediately falls in comparison to all the PCs that we have mentioned above. Therefore, we reiterate once again that this is a PC aimed at a minority that seeks only what is fair and necessary .
- On the side of its processor, we have the Intel Atom x5-Z8350, which will also do the job in terms of non-demanding games, accompanied by 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage . Once again, if what you are looking for is the simplest way to play a specific game or a couple of games that do not require the best processor in the world or a large amount of RAM, at the same time in a compact format, this is the PC you are looking for.
10-MSI INFINITE S 9SI-046XIB GAMING PC
- In this list, one of the latest high-end models that, according to users, fulfills each and every one of the promises: the MSI Infinite S 9SI-046XIB Gaming PC could not be missing .
- Its aesthetic is reminiscent of the typical GAMING desktop 2021 computer with multicolored details, dark metal and an exclusive design, made for the taste of true gamers, that comes assembled so you can start using it directly.
- Among the features that the brand stands out are the Intel Core i5-9400 processor (6 cores, 19 MB Cache, 2.9 GHz to 4.1 GHz) , compatible with most games and complex applications for your PC. With its 1TB HDD 7200RPM hard drive and 128GB SSD solid disk , you will be assured of their quick installation.
- If you are interested in knowing about graphics, it is a computer with an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660ti ventus 6GB RAM graphics card that has the latest technologies.
11-INTEL NUC 8I7HVK2 – MINI GAMING COMPUTER KIT
- One of the latest models that have joined our list of GAMING Desktop 2021 is this original Intel NUC 8I7HVK2 recommended by this computer blog and by many users who have already tried this MINI desktop computer. Some of its main characteristics are:
- Processor : It has an Intel Core i7-8809G processor like most gaming computers with this feature. In addition, it is important to note that it has up to 4.20 GMz and 8MB cache with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics also from Intel, ensuring the guarantee and quality that precede this great brand of technology.
- Compatibility : It is a CPU with 2 slots for DDR4-2400 RAM up to 32 GB , with the possibility of modifying the interior yourself. In addition, it has AC WiFi connection and Bluetooth 4.2 , a standard feature. Also noteworthy are the two M.2 hard drive connections (PCle x4), interesting for some users.
- Design : Original design with a luminous skull on the front, light with only 500 grams of weight, ideal for you to leave it in any available space you have. One of the main characteristics why other blogs highlight it as one of the best MINI computers on the market for GAMING users .
How to choose the best gaming desktop 2021?
Truth be told: we all love video games , and the advancement of technology only leaves us more and more speechless with the games that are released. You may love all of these awesome next-gen games and are considering buying a PC for entertainment, however choosing to purchase a gaming desktop 2021 can be a real headache.
Depending on your budget, you can buy a GAMING desktop 2021 that is both a great game engine and a sight to behold . There are some companies, like Main gear and Origin PC that will allow you to add, for example, custom paint jobs, liquid cooling, clear windows, and colored cables. However, all of this comes at a significant cost , which in the case of Origin PC could go as high as $ 612, just with customizable paint job and liquid cooling, and that’s not even including any of the engine parts. Sometimes it’s just better to buy a custom computer case.
Most users looking for a GAMING computer are willing to spend a little more to get one of the characteristic CPUs with built-in LED lights for a niche aesthetic. It is a part of the design that, although it is essential when evaluating the operation of a computer, is a turning point for some users who aspire to experience the full GAMING experience . You can expect to go as high as $ 1,000 if you’re looking for originality, while it’s a good place to cut corners if your budget is tight.
The desktop PC gaming come in different sizes. Some can grow to a height of 60 cm from the ground, while others can be stored in a small space. So what is the best size to choose? Well that depends on the size of your space and also on the parts you want to have inside your PC.A large 60cm case would allow you to have many parts , even large parts inside, such as an extended ATX motherboard, three video cards, several fans, or even liquid cooling tubes and internal lighting. lighting. An average size 18 ” box will also allow you to fill it with many internals , but not like the previous one.
Small boxes measure 30 cm on average , half that of large boxes. Obviously there is not as much space in this box as in the previous ones, which translates into less possibility of updating internal parts .Lastly, many of the PCs that come in a small form factor can be positioned as a gaming console . This size offers almost no space to update its parts, however you can play demanding PC titles without sacrificing a very large space.
If you don’t want to skimp on the performance of your gaming desktop 2021 , you can invest in an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 series or an AMD 500 series graphics card. They are expensive, yes, but with them you will have the power you need for today and the days to come. However, if you don’t have such a high budget, you can go for the Nvidia GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards, which sell for around $ 130 and also offer excellent performance.
Regarding the video RAM , you should have at least 8GB. Games like The Witcher 3 can be very demanding on your GPU, and you are going to need some RAM to achieve a good frame rate. As for processors , it is preferable that you opt for an Intel i3-8100 for the low-end and an Intel i5-8400 for the mid-range. For its part, the high-end is full of options depending on how much you are willing to pay. The most popular is the Intel i9-9900K , priced at almost $ 500, with absurd processing power. If you don’t need that much, the Intel i7-9900K costs less than $ 400 and is more than enough for most high-end gamers.
POSSIBILITY OF UPGRADE
Keeping in mind the speed and consistency with which new motherboards, video cards, hard drives and RAM cards are released, you will most likely want to change a part of your GAMING desktop 2021 at some point. In that case, it ‘s better to spend less on a newly released internals than buying a new PC to replace the one you already have. Just make sure you can access it without difficulty to change parts.
With a gaming desktop 2021 , the more ports you have, the better. Between monitors, peripherals and VR headsets, you’re going to need at least six USB 3.0 ports, three display ports, and one HDMI port.
Perhaps you should also have a PC with USB Type-C and a Thunderbolt port , to take advantage of the fast transfer speeds and even connect a 4K monitor if you have one.
How much should you spend on a good gaming desktop 2021 ?
A good starting point would be $ 650, so you could buy a good PC with low to mid-range internals, enough ports and room to expand. Once you hit the $ 900 range, you’ll find mid-to-high-end products with Intel i5 or i7 processors, 8GB of RAM, SSD hard drives, and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 10 series graphics card.When you pass $ 1400, you are already entering a paradise of expensive but amazing products , where you will find extreme processors, several video cards in a single PC, and at least two spacious HDD or fast SSD hard drives.