Do you want a keyboard that is specially designed for gaming, but you don’t know which one is the best of them? Do not worry! While games are developing more and more and, with it, the need for state-of-the-art equipment also grows.
The good news is that with your budget, be it little or a lot, you can buy an appropriate keyboard to play. In this list of the 11 best Gaming keyboard 2021 you will be able to know which are the best alternatives on the market. It is a varied selection where you will find different models, mechanical or diaphragm, large or compact, and for all budgets!
List Of Top 11 – Best gaming keyboard 2021
1-CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE
- Corsair is one of the specialists in best Gaming keyboard 2021 , proof of this is this Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 mechanical model.
- Mechanical keyboards are a reference in the field of games , they retain an exclusive quality, although not everyone can buy them.
- With a beautiful brushed aluminum finish , this Corsair keyboard really stands out. The material does not allow visible fingerprints, so it is always kept neat.
- It has an intense RGB backlight adjustable through a simple button on the keyboard that offers you 3 different intensities , if it bothers you you can cut the light.
- This keyboard incorporates a Software by means of which you can control not only the brightness , but also the colors and the themes of color cycle, waves, among others.
- You can choose the most convenient from the following: MX Blue, Red, Brown, Speed or Silence according to your style and its use. From this choice, the key precisions are derived.
- This GAMING KEYBOARD 2021 offers you a removable wrist rest , which offers you comfort when playing for hours.
- The package includes a USB port for you to connect your headphones or your mouse and a duplicate eyelet.
- If you have a budget between 150 and 170 dollars , you can take this keyboard home, with the characteristics and quality that other keyboards can give you.
2-RAZER BLACKWIDOW CHROMA V2
- One of the most recommended keyboard brands for gaming is Razer , and it comes to offer you one of the well-rounded models in this field, like this BlackWindows model.
- It is a very POWERFUL keyboard that offers you a very high quality, thanks to its housing made of very resistant matte plastic.
- It offers great comfort in its removable rubber and foam padded wrist rest , which is why it is one of the most valued by Amazon customers and other sales portals.
- Once connected it magnetizes to be connected to the keyboard and remains immobile when there are sudden movements.
- You can go for the Razer Green, if you have a PC reserved for gaming only. Another option is the Razer Orange, but don’t go for the Yellow, which doesn’t add much game-wise.
- This gaming keyboard also has adjustable RGB , which you can control using Synapse software to control each key separately. You can even design custom touch presses .
- The Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 integrates 5 macros on the left side, which are also fully configurable through Synapse . But none of the buttons correspond to the non-slip version, it also has a USB and a mini-jack for your headphones.
3-HYPERX ALLOY FPS USB
- After huge successes, especially with its Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard , HyperX now offers gamers exemplary brand quality finishes and performance similar to more expensive models.
- Alloy Core RGB is the first HyperX signed membrane keyboard and retails for around $ 90.
- The first thing you will see related to the brand is its horizontal colored bar at the top, a similarity that unequivocally recalls the manufacturer’s high-end models.
- Unlike other models, this GAMING KEYBOARD is made of plastic, which has the advantage of reducing the cost of the product and therefore its weight.
- Obviously there are no mechanical switches here, HyperX has gone for very nice and quiet rubber dome diaphragm switches . In addition, the keys on this Alloy Core RGB offer a slight bounce to help you avoid possible typographical errors.
- It also offers stylish and customizable 5-zone RGB lamination , but also various multimedia keys, a game mode that allows you to disable Windows keys or a complete anti-ghosting.
- It is an elegant and carefully designed product, like its high-end models.
- The Alloy Core RGB membranes react perfectly to gaming, although most prefer a mechanical keyboard.
4-CORSAIR K55 RGB – GAMING KEYBOARD
- This model of Corsair K55 mechanical gaming keyboard 2021 ensures you a pleasant experience during your gaming hours.
- Both its quality and its attractive price are two of the characteristics that seduce consumers.
- It has a sturdy plastic casing but with a satisfying finish . The fluidity of the keys and the pleasant bounce, offers a very pleasant gaming experience.
- Additionally it includes 6 programmable macro keys without software that are specially designed for Gaming.
- The macro key combination is also possible to achieve greater performance during operation. A dynamic RGB backlight with three zones offers this keyboard, but they are fully adjustable in 10 modes without requiring any software.
- Each player will be able to adjust video and audio parameters without making any stops during the performance, thanks to the multimedia keys.
5-RAZER CYNOSA CHROMA
- Among the best gaming keyboard 2021 , the Razer Cynosa Chroma remains, more than a year after its launch, one of the best models on the market, of course, considering its value for money.
- Thanks to its very low noise levels compared to mechanical keyboards, its pleasant typing sensation, and very adequate responsiveness, the Razer Cynosa Chroma manages to stand out from its few competitors.
- This keyboard uses keys with rubber dome membranes, which are therefore fairly standard compared to the hybrid “mech-membrane” switches on its previous version, the Razer Ornata Chroma.
- The Cynosa Chroma is a very good keyboard to stand out in games, but especially it is very quiet . The Cynosa Chroma shines with its quiet keys, something really valuable to many gamers.
- Its aesthetics and impeccable finishes stand out, but it also incorporates an anti-ghosting effect on 10 simultaneous keys.
- Synapse 3 software brings real added value to this GAMING KEYBOARD 2021 . It’s well thought out, because it allows for great customization in both backlighting and macro recording.
6-CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM – MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD
- Here we now offer you a mechanical gaming keyboard 2021 with an aluminum chassis, and with an RGB backlighting system, equipped with first-rate technology: the Corsair K95 RGB.
- It is a very practical gaming keyboard, it incorporates 6 macro keys on the left side, as well as multimedia keys. This gaming keyboard also has anti-clutch technology and Cherry Mx mechanical switches, to always improve the quality of your game.
- The level of comfort of this keyboard is not far behind, as it is equipped with a magnetic wrist rest , which will allow you to spend hours of gaming very comfortable.
7-LOGITECH G213 – KEYBOARD FOR GAMING PRODIGY
- Now a membrane gaming keyboard , unfortunately it doesn’t have macro keys, but it does have multimedia buttons.
- It has an RGB backlight system , a palette of 16.8 million colors and the ability to customize 5 lighting zones . This GAMING KEYBOARD 2021 is also equipped with anti-ghosting technology, and is very comfortable thanks to its fixed wrist rest.
- It is a keyboard with an excellent value for money , as it has many qualities for a keyboard of only $ 55. Its characteristics and its price make it one of the best Gaming keyboards 2021 .
8-LOGITECH G413 – MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD
- This is a mechanical gaming keyboard 2021 with an ultra slim aluminum alloy chassis. It is a keyboard that offers a precise lighting system, with keys that will allow you to see them easily. It also has two additional keys and a key puller so you can customize them.
- The gaming keyboard also has anti-ghosting technology , a game mode, and a 26-key memory. It is equipped with the Romer-G tactile switch much faster than the brand’s competitive standard and mechanical switches.
- In addition to all that, there are multimedia keys , as well as programmable keys . All this for an approximate price of $ 90, which makes it an exceptional keyboard.
9-ROCCAT VULCAN GAMING KEYBOARD
- If you are a gamer who only needs a high quality GAMING keyboard 2021 that has the essentials and that you can also count on the ideal LED aesthetics , the ROCCAT Vulcan 100 AIMO model is the best.
- It is a right keyboard that works with a USB interface and RGB LED backlight with multi-color backlight color . In addition, it has a mechanical switch and a polling frequency of 1000 hZ.
- The memory integrated in this keyboard is 512 KB with the possibility of using the extra buttons to regulate the sound, in addition to the speed. It has a 1.8 meter long cable , in addition to being considerably large, almost 1 kg of resistant weight for strong emotions and dimensions of 160 x 432 x 32 mm . The distance of the keys is 3.6 mm .
- Although it has Windows keys , it is also a keyboard designed in German, something to keep in mind if this is a problem.
10-CORSAIR STRAFE RGB MK.2 MX SILENT- MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD
- In high-end mechanical gaming keyboards 2021, Corsair occupies a fairly respectable position with a relatively quiet, robust and responsive model, it is the Strafe RGB in its MK.2 version.
- This high-end GAMING keyboard features the Cherry MX Red or MX Silent RGB switches, for punchy performance and unmatched precision. It also provides mechanical keys that produce a subtle silent sound.
- It incorporates a soft palm rest that provides comfort, it is totally REMOVABLE in case you do not want to use it. Features comprehensive Anti-ghosting
- It has 8 MB of internal storage . It also supports RGB illuminated key configuration to create custom profiles. iCUE software to configure macros.
- Provides a USB port for headphone and mouse connection.
11-PICTEK – BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD
- Ultra-slim mechanical keyboard with multi-color LED feedback , high performance and speed design. This is what you can expect from the PICTEK GAMING keyboard.
- This GAMING keyboard is precisely designed for PC gamers , featuring 19 anti-ghosting keys and 12 multimedia keys . Also, being a PICTEK keyboard, it is equipped with extra functions for games, as well as a wide compatibility with Windows 95/98 / XP / 2000 / ME / VISTA / 7/8/9/10, Mac .
- With Plug and Play technology , with integrated rest, folding trestles to improve wrist posture, coated metal structure to avoid damaging the skin, as well as high performance endurance and duration, which supports up to 10 million keystrokes. It features keys that have letters laser etched on the button caps to prevent fading.
- In addition, another characteristic look with the two lighting modes and multi-color brightness adjustment, attractive to the GAMER public as well as to dark environments.
- As if that were not enough, it is resistant to splashes so that you can use it without worrying, both from sweat and from day-to-day liquid mishaps. This is due to its structure with 4 drainage holes at the bottom of the keyboard so that moisture is not concentrated inside the keyboard. It is easy to clean thanks to its removable keys .
Buying guide for a gaming keyboard 2021?
Expert gamers know everything, a good keyboard is the guarantee of greater gaming comfort. With this in mind, you should choose your gaming keyboard to ensure you get the most out of your favorite titles. In this Gaming keyboard 2021 buying guide , you will learn how to choose the best model, you will also know what are the criteria that you should take into account.
TYPES OF GAMING KEYBOARDS 2021
Each player’s morphology is different, therefore the shape of their hands influences the comfort of a gaming keyboard. In any case, you should know that there are two types of Gaming keyboard shapes .
The first is the full keyboard ; this is regularly found on the market and groups together on the same surface, the numeric keyboard and the alphabet. It is very similar to a classic keyboard used in the office.Then we find the Gaming keyboard of the TKL gamer or the keyboard complat. This is a version that does not offer a numeric keypad. We can say that these are the keyboard models dedicated exclusively to gaming. It is even the one that professional players use during competitions. Its biggest advantage, its small size.
WHAT KIND OF KEYS TO CHOOSE?
There are generally 2 main types of keys: the membrane key and the mechanical key. However, after an exhaustive search by some fans, it can be confirmed that there are actually 4 types of keys for Gaming keyboards .
THE MEMBRANE KEYBOARD
In general, membrane keys are reserved for ordinary keyboards. However, some manufacturers have decided to integrate it into the GAMING KEYBOARD . Therefore, the use of a gamer membrane keyboard is not that different from a conventional keyboard.
That type of keyboard is rather reserved for gamers who play simply for fun and for good reason, there is a certain lack of reactivity, lack of precision, some hand fatigue during long sessions.However, the membrane gaming keyboard does not mean you are lacking in gaming options. In fact, some models take advantage of options like anti-ghosting, additional configuration keys, etc.
THE MECHANICAL KEYBOARD
We recommend buying a mechanical keyboard if you plan to participate in tournaments or if you want to stand out and take the games to a professional level, as it brings great benefits:
- Better comfort when typing
- Limited reaction time
- Extreme precision
- Ease of use
But every mechanical switch keyboard on the market is different. So you will have to make a comparison to make the best choice. In fact, there is no absolute option, because what suits you may not be appropriate for other players.
THE CHICLET KEYBOARD
Smart keys are not really known to the general public , at least not to gamers. The reason is that these kinds of keyboard switches are not used for PC gaming, but rather for laptop use.There are some brands that offer this type of mechanism for a GAMING KEYBOARD . However, success is not really guaranteed if you are a regular player.The chiclet keyboard is ultra quiet . A good product if you don’t want to disturb third parties while playing games. But don’t count on it to gain reactivity or precision. On the other hand, this type of keyboard is really not for gaming, although many manufacturers sell it that way.
THE HYBRID KEYBOARD
As its name implies, the hybrid keyboard is made up of two mechanisms: the mechanical and the membrane , and this, without actually being either of the two.
The goal of the manufacturers was to offer players the advantages of two types of switches. That is, the discretion of the membrane keys and the precision, as well as the comfort of use of the mechanical keys .Being a hybrid GAMING keyboard , the result is quite satisfactory, if you are not too demanding. But, the precision and speed are still not comparable with the Gaming mechanical keyboard. So think carefully before buying your gaming keyboard 2021!
- List Of Top 11 – Best gaming keyboard 2021
- 1-CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE
- 2-RAZER BLACKWIDOW CHROMA V2
- 3-HYPERX ALLOY FPS USB
- 4-CORSAIR K55 RGB – GAMING KEYBOARD
- 5-RAZER CYNOSA CHROMA
- 6-CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM – MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD
- 7-LOGITECH G213 – KEYBOARD FOR GAMING PRODIGY
- 8-LOGITECH G413 – MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD
- 9-ROCCAT VULCAN GAMING KEYBOARD
- 10-CORSAIR STRAFE RGB MK.2 MX SILENT- MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD
- 11-PICTEK – BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD
- Buying guide for a gaming keyboard 2021?