If you are a gamer fond of video games, then surely you must have a powerful computer capable of developing all your favorite games and those to come, without inconvenience.
But you should not neglect one of the most important aspects to take your gaming experience to other dimensions: THE MONITOR.
Choosing a suitable monitor for your games in a store is not easy, as there are many features that you must consider, such as a flat or curved screen, with built-in speakers, size, compatibility, etc.
To help you in this task, we have created this list of the 12 best gaming monitors 2021 , which contains the most valued monitors on the market and those that are best positioned.
List Of Top – Best Gaming Monitors 2021
1- HP 27X
Have you ever played with a curved monitor? This is a great opportunity to consider a curved monitor for your games. It is a model of HP favorites, the HP 27x both curved and flat at 24 and 27 inches . One of the best GAMING monitors 2021.
- This GAMING MONITOR 2021 comes in a 24-inch model and a 27-inch curved model (ie 68.58 cm). Offers 1800R cura resolution with micro-edge design . The screen is of FHD of measures 1920 x 1080 at 120 HZ . The vision will be up to 178 degrees, enhancing the gaming experience and all kinds of design activities and enhanced vision.
- This display features AMD FreeSync technology that will eliminate screen interruptions with a 144Hz refresh rate .
- In addition, it is a mercury-free LED-backlit monitor and the projected colors will be wonderful, with contrasts and black and white in Full HD.
- If that were not enough, it has HDMI ports and DisplayPort 1.2 ports with which you should be able to have all the modern features.
2. DELL S2716DG
If you do not have a lot of budget, you also have the possibility of taking an excellent mid-range GAMING monitor 2021 but with high-end features, like this DELL S2716DG model and a really affordable price.
- This LED gaming monitor 2021 has a 27-inch (2560 x 1440) TNHD QHD panel with a 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and comes with NVIDIA G-Sync for a seamless gaming experience.
- It offers a fully adjustable setting to get the most accurate colors while gaming. Additionally, it has an excellent construction quality in its materials.
3.ASUS PG279Q ROG SWIFT – PC MONITOR
The Asus ROG Swift PG279Q is one of the best GAMING monitors 2021 you can buy right now.
- It is a 27-inch monitor with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 , which is currently considered by experts as the sweet spot for high-end games .
- It offers 1080p pixels , allowing you to view your games crisp and clear on a 27-inch screen. It is composed of an IPS panel for games, with which you can obtain refresh rates that can be increased from 60Hz to 165Hz .
- The inputs include DisplayPort 1.2a and HDMI 1.4 , a good connection without a doubt. This display also features Nvidia’s G-Sync technology for variable refresh rates, assuming you’re using an Nvidia GPU.
4.ACER XB PREDATOR XB271HKBMIPRZ IPS 27
Acer XB Predator is one of the best GAMING 4K monitors currently on the market with an advanced IPS panel technology that gives you an interesting color.
- Although this gaming monitor only has a 60Hz refresh rate , it comes with NVIDIA G-Sync support , to maximize your gaming experience.
- The display is a 27-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K IPS panel that gives you wide viewing angles and brilliant colors in all games.
- It offers a WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 , ideal for demanding games in terms of SPEED . This feature also gives you clearer and sharper images.
- The design is quite ROBUST , it has 4 speakers and offers you grip pads for a more complete ergonomics.
- This GAMING monitor 2021 from Acer also offers you a response time of 4ms which is impressive for an IPS panel. It is an excellent monitor with a really attractive price on the market.
5.BENQ ZOWIE XL2411 – 24 INCH DESKTOP PC MONITOR
The BenQ Zowie Game Display is one of the best GAMING monitors 2021 on this list, ideal for enthusiasts who want the best refresh rates during gaming.
- The manufacturer lists this monitor specifically for online gaming professionals who demand the best in response time and refresh rate.
- It offers a 24-inch Full HD TN panel with a resolution of (1920 x 1080) , but don’t underestimate this monitor for the resolution alone. It has a 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time , which is sufficient for almost all gamers.
- With this monitor you can adjust your viewing angle using its adjustable foot. Set the appropriate height for your comfort.
- Another interesting feature of this monitor is the Flicker-free flicker -free technology which minimizes visual effort during long hours of gaming.
- Additionally, this monitor offers you several game modes , so you can choose the most convenient mode for you.
6.SAMSUNG C24FG73FQU LED 24
This Samsung GAMING monitor 2021 model mixes advanced motion reduction technology with a VA panel on a curved screen.
- It offers an ultra-fast 1ms response time for excellent gaming performance and no motion blur.
- This Samsung display offers a fast 144Hz refresh rate , which is twice what other GAMING monitors 2021 offer.
- Additionally, you can change the display settings to 60Hz or 120Hz to optimize monitor performance based on your gaming preferences.
- At the color level, this device covers up to 125% of RGB colors and offers a palette of one billion color tones that significantly enhance your gaming experience. Its factory calibration is designed to optimize contrast, including black levels. Furthermore, there are various game modes available such as FPS, RTS, RPG and AOS modes.
- Offers “eye protection” mode that eliminates all harmful blue light. As for the base, it takes up little space and allows you to adjust the height and tilt of your GAMING monitor .
7.AOC AGON G271QG
As you can see, in this list you can find more than one AOC model , ideal for the GAMING public . In this case the model is the AOC Agon G271QG that offers the same model of three or four types with 24, 25 or 27 inches , among other features.
- The resolution of the 27-inch monitor with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and a monitor contrast of 1000: 1 with brightness and a screen of 350 cd / m2 . In addition, one of the most remarkable characteristics and what makes it ideal for the gamer public is the response time: 4ms , a more than ideal characteristic.
- Like most monitors on this list, it features a 178-degree viewing angle with 50m dynamic contrast . It is a display with a swivel pivot even USB Hub .
8.AOC MONITORS G2260VWQ6 – 21.5 MONITOR
If what you need is an affordable GAMING monitor 2021 but with a powerful system, this AOC model, like the previous one, may be the right choice in this list of the best monitors for gaming.
- This monitor offers you a response time of the order of one millisecond. It offers a Full HD resolution of (1920 x 1080 pixels) and has a diagonal of 21.5 inches, a fairly comfortable size.
- This gamer screen is also suitable for multi-screen setup . It qualifies on this list not only for being a fast monitor, but also for being very fluent. With a frequency of 75 Hz , it is possible to display 75 frames per second, which is summarized in images with exemplary fluency.
- Offers Freesync technology developed by AMD. This system synchronizes the number of images displayed on the screen and the number of images sent to the graphics card. This allows for extremely smooth image quality without tearing or flickering effects and therefore provides excellent playback comfort.
- Additionally, this GAMING monitor incorporates a blue light attenuation system built into the slab, which helps reduce eye fatigue. It incorporates a VESA fixation that allows you to fix it on an ergonomic arm.
9.DELL ULTRASHARP U2415
Another Dell model sneaks into the list of the best GAMING monitors 2021 and is that thanks to its features and its price, it has become among the best in terms of value for money .
- It is a screen of just over 6 kg with a width of 53, 22 cm and a height of 40.29 cm . It is not the lightest and most stylish model but it does the job perfectly. It has Plug and Play technology to improve the connection, making it quick and easy.
- The quality of the screen also has to be considered, with a clarity of 24 inches , a more than decent measure. Furthermore, the resolution is 1920 x 1200 WUXGA with a 178 degree viewing angle .
- The colors of the U2415 is designed to be able to mount one or more monitors thanks to its ultra-compact borderless configuration help to enjoy more of the experience.
10.BENQ EL2870U – 28 ”GAMING MONITOR
BenQ repeats again in this list of the best GAMING monitors 2021 , this time with the 28-inch EL2870U model .
- With this gaming monitor 2021, you can handle 4K graphics . Here you can play your favorite games in 4K HD thanks to its high resolution of 3840 x 2160 .
- It provides built- in 2W speakers and offers a response time of 1ms . This display increases the dynamic range of black and white , resulting in superior image quality.
- In terms of connectivity, this monitor offers multiple ports : HDMI 2.0, DP 1.4 and DisplayPort.
- This monitor incorporates its own 3.5mm headphone jack. Additionally it has a wired HDR button to activate and deactivate the high dynamic range.
11.ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q
With ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q the famous computer brand stands out with its creation of another curved monitor to create a new experience for the gamer public . This type of monitor is one of the best experiences you will have if you are willing to invest to improve your equipment.
- ROG , that is, Republic of Gamers , is a prominent brand that with its participation with ASUS has created a team with the ideal software and hardware for gamers. It is a monitor with a long panoramic resolution of 3400×1400 . It is a CURVED MONITOR with IPS screen with a contrast ratio of 1000: 1 that gives more color to the images.
- It is a screen with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to improve the performance of the monitor’s graphics card, as well as other technologies such as the 100 Hz refresh rate and other types of elements.
- In addition, we highlight its more than acceptable connectivity with two ports, DisplayPort 1.2 and an HDMI 1.4 port , USB 3.0 and a 3.5 mm headphone jack .
12.ACER PREDATOR XB321HK 32
If you are using a top-notch graphics card, like the new RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti, it is appropriate to use an equally exquisite GAMING monitor like this model from Acer Predator.
- The Acer Predator XB321HK is a 32-inch screen that offers enough space to use its 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 4K resolution. It’s also an IPS screen, so colors are vibrant regardless of your viewing angle.
- The 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution delivers a razor-sharp image , ideal for speed-demanding games.
- It is a luxury monitor with luxury features . Price is still a big hurdle for some though. It has an advanced IPS panel display to bring out its colors at an optimal level.
Buying Guide – Best Gaming Monitors 2021
How to choose the best Gaming monitor 2021 for PC?
Buying a monitor for your gaming sessions is not trivial, it is even one of the elements that makes your gaming experience immersive or not. But like any other electronic equipment, it also has various features that may or may not benefit you, so you must pay attention to certain details to know how to choose the best gaming monitor 2021 for PC .
THE SIZE OF YOUR MONITOR
This will depend on the size of your desktop, but also on the type of games you will be playing. If you play a lot of solo or non-competitive PVE multiplayer games, we suggest purchasing a 27-inch or larger GAMING monitor for immersion.Just make sure you have the correct graphics card . For any competitive effects or quick highlights, you’d better go for 24 inches. A smaller screen means a higher frame rate and that means clearer images that will help you react better.
THE TYPE OF SLAB
In the specifications of the monitors you will find 3 different types of tiles that have their advantages and disadvantages:
THE TN SLAB
Produces the best response and update times. They are also much cheaper. On the other hand, they don’t reproduce colors as well as VA or IPS and have a smaller viewing angle , which shouldn’t be a major problem if you stay in front of the screen.
It is the most expensive but also the one that reproduces the best colors . This panel is a favorite of graphic designers and other web designers. They also have an excellent viewing angle compared to VN slabs and even some VA slabs.Unfortunately, this type of IPS panel is losing speed: it goes much slower than the TN slab and will not be the best option if you play action games online where response time is really important.
This slab is located between the TN slab and the IPS. It will offer you a better viewing angle and color reproduction than a TN panel, but it is not as good as the best IPS panels.They are cheaper and have a faster response time than IPS tiles, but less than TN tiles.
FREESYNC OR G-SYNC
These technologies allow you a smoother gaming experience. FreeSync is AMD and G-Sync is Nvidia, so this aspect will depend mainly on the brand of your graphics card.
Resolution is the number of pixels displayed on the screen. More pixels means more and better details . So higher resolution means higher fidelity. The current standard for gaming monitors 2021 is 1920 x 1080. Other popular resolutions are 2560 x 1440 (1440p) and 3840 x 2160 (4K).4K is considered the next generation in gaming displays , but you will need a very powerful graphics card. It’s also worth noting that some resolutions are better suited for certain MONITOR sizes than others. For example, 4K on a 22-inch screen would be a disaster, because many important details would go unnoticed.
Response time is the time it takes for the screen to change the color of its pixels. The benefits of a fast response time, is a clearer image during fast movements. A low response time will create a ghost effect that can be quite annoying if your games are fast. The refresh rate and the number of frames per second.The refresh rate of a monitor means how many times the image on the screen is refreshed . The standard for monitors was 60 Hz, or 60 refreshments per second. However, today the standard is around 120 Hz and 144 Hz. Some manufacturers have even taken it to 240 Hz, but this requires the use of equipment that most people cannot afford. Another important fact is that with such a high refresh rate, the graphics card needs to generate so many frames per second. So the higher the resolution, the harder it will be to get the graphics card.
This is why you can find 4K GAMING MONITORS with much lower refresh rates than a 1080p monitor, for example.
- List Of Top – Best Gaming Monitors 2021
- 1- HP 27X
- 2. DELL S2716DG
- 3.ASUS PG279Q ROG SWIFT – PC MONITOR
- 4.ACER XB PREDATOR XB271HKBMIPRZ IPS 27
- 5.BENQ ZOWIE XL2411 – 24 INCH DESKTOP PC MONITOR
- 6.SAMSUNG C24FG73FQU LED 24
- 7.AOC AGON G271QG
- 8.AOC MONITORS G2260VWQ6 – 21.5 MONITOR
- 9.DELL ULTRASHARP U2415
- 10.BENQ EL2870U – 28 ”GAMING MONITOR
- 11.ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q
- 12.ACER PREDATOR XB321HK 32
- Buying Guide – Best Gaming Monitors 2021