There is no shortage of nail salons in the Fraser, MI, but not all of them are created equal. How do you know which one is the best for you? Here are five frequently asked questions about nail salons in the Fraser, MI to help you make the best decision.
1. What should I look for in a good nail salon?
When looking for a good nail salon, it is important to consider the quality of the services offered, as well as the salon’s atmosphere. You should look for a salon that offers high-quality services, such as professional manicures and pedicures. The salon’s atmosphere should be relaxing and inviting, with comfortable chairs and clean facilities.
2. How much should I expect to pay for a manicure or pedicure?
Manicures and pedicures can vary in price depending on the salon, but you can expect to pay around $25-$50 for a basic manicure or pedicure. If you want a more elaborate or specialized treatment, the price may be higher.
3. What should I do if I’m not happy with my nails after a treatment?
If you are not happy with your nails after a treatment, speak to the salon’s manager. Most salons will be happy to correct any issues you are having with your nails.
4. What is the difference between a manicure and a pedicure?
A manicure is a treatment for your hands, while a pedicure is a treatment for your feet. Manicures and pedicures usually involve the same basic steps, such as nail clipping, shaping, and polishing, but the treatments can vary depending on the salon.
5. Are there any health risks associated with getting a manicure or pedicure?
There are no major health risks associated with getting a manicure or pedicure, but it is always important to make sure that the salon you visit uses clean and sanitary equipment. If you have any concerns, speak to the salon’s manager.
- Full Cover Nails 100-Pack: These glue-on false nails are ready to polish and file to any shape and length you like; They're durable, easy to remove and the number one choice by professionals
- Manicure in Minutes: This kit has everything you need for a professional quality manicure in minutes, with 100 natural full cover nails in 10 sizes for up to 5 manicures; Contains: 100 nails and nail glue
- Stick with Kiss: Our easy application glue-on and press-on nails have such a strong bond, they rarely budge ‘till you remove them; Many of our nail kits come with glue on and adhesive tab press on options
- DIY Nail Looks that Wow: With French designs, Salon Dip, acrylic nails, gel manicures, glue on nails, press on manicures and more, we’ve got you covered in the hottest colors, shapes, lengths, finishes, and custom art
- Be Kiss Confident: We're a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with iconic brands sold in over 100 countries; We empower beauty enthusiasts to “Bring the Salon Home"
- Joya Mia’s Marble-Ink Unveil the wild side and unleash your inner artist with Joya Mia’s Marble-Ink
- How to use Joya Mia’s Marble Ink collection: 1. Base coat (c 30s) 2. White gel polish (c 30s) 3. Joya Mia Matte Top Coat (c 60s) 4. Choose your Marble ink color 5. Use The Marbleizer (create effect) (c 30s) 6. Joya Mia Top Coat (c 60s) Voila!
- We’ve created a special formula to give you the freedom to create your own unique masterpiece. Each creation is unlike any other, dare to be original, dare to be extraordinary.
- Use above tomme matte or Shiny Top coat to get different marble nail effect
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This marble ink collection is easy to use, but need some practices at first to reach your ideal effect, you can use Joya Mia's Marblizer or alcohol to manipulate blooming gel to reach your ideal effect. Please look for many of the Joya Mia nail art tutorials on how to use the marble ink effect
Discover the Best Nail Salons in Fraser, MI for Wedding Day Services
|Business Name||Phone Number||Address|
|Anchor Nails and Spa||+15862226022||30850 Schoenherr Rd, Warren, MI 48088|
|La Rue Nails and Spa||+15862938686||31975 Gratiot, Roseville, MI 48066|
|D Nails||+15862946696||16882 15 Mile Rd, Fraser, MI 48026|
|Ya Ya Nails||+15863500123||16708 15 Mile Rd, Fraser, MI 48026|
|Ashley Nails||+15867912411||20528 15 Mile Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48035|
|LD Nail||+15868464271||36610 Garfield Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48035|
|Sophia Fashion Nails||+15867748884||28529 Harper Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081|
|Universal Nail||+15867760670||15660 E 13 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI 48066|
|Nail First||+15867733312||29012 Gratiot Ave, Roseville, MI 48066|
|Lynn Luxury Nail & Spa||+15862005116||15220 15 Mile Rd, Fraser, MI 48026|
|Maila Nails||+15868268873||13359 15 Mile Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48312|
|James Edwards Salon and Spa||+15867718222||28901 Harper Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081|
|Sunshine Salon||+15869187100||35793 Moravian Dr, Clinton Township, MI 48035|
|Unique Beauty Affairs||+15863500011||31040 Utica Rd, Fraser, MI 48026|
|J’bella’s Nail Spa||+15862039899||33970 Groesbeck Hwy, Clinton Township, MI 48035|
|Salon Indigo Aveda||+15864150249||16030 15 Mile, Fraser, MI 48026|
|Hair 2 Dare||+15862932222||32900 Hayes Rd, Fraser, MI 48026|
Last update on 2023-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API