There are many great nail salons in the Roanoke, AL, but which one is the best for you? Here are five FAQs to help you choose the right one.
1. What services do they offer?
Nail salons offer a variety of services, from basic mani/pedis to elaborate nail art. Some salons also offer hair and makeup services, so it’s important to check before you go.
2. What are their hours?
Many salons are open seven days a week, but hours may vary. It’s important to check the salon’s website or call before you go to make sure they’re open when you plan to be there.
3. What is their price range?
Prices for services at nail salons vary greatly, so it’s important to shop around. Some salons offer package deals or discounts for first-time customers, so be sure to ask.
4. Do they use high-quality products?
Some nail salons use high-quality products, while others use cheaper products that can damage your nails. It’s important to ask what products the salon uses before you book a service.
5. Are the employees licensed and insured?
Employees at a nail salon should be licensed and insured. If they’re not, you may be liable if they cause any damage to your property or injure you.
- Full Cover Nails 100-Pack: These glue-on false nails are ready to polish and file to any shape and length you like; They're durable, easy to remove and the number one choice by professionals
- Manicure in Minutes: This kit has everything you need for a professional quality manicure in minutes, with 100 natural full cover nails in 10 sizes for up to 5 manicures; Contains: 100 nails and nail glue
- Stick with Kiss: Our easy application glue-on and press-on nails have such a strong bond, they rarely budge ‘till you remove them; Many of our nail kits come with glue on and adhesive tab press on options
- DIY Nail Looks that Wow: With French designs, Salon Dip, acrylic nails, gel manicures, glue on nails, press on manicures and more, we’ve got you covered in the hottest colors, shapes, lengths, finishes, and custom art
- Be Kiss Confident: We're a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with iconic brands sold in over 100 countries; We empower beauty enthusiasts to “Bring the Salon Home"
- Joya Mia’s Marble-Ink Unveil the wild side and unleash your inner artist with Joya Mia’s Marble-Ink
- How to use Joya Mia’s Marble Ink collection: 1. Base coat (c 30s) 2. White gel polish (c 30s) 3. Joya Mia Matte Top Coat (c 60s) 4. Choose your Marble ink color 5. Use The Marbleizer (create effect) (c 30s) 6. Joya Mia Top Coat (c 60s) Voila!
- We’ve created a special formula to give you the freedom to create your own unique masterpiece. Each creation is unlike any other, dare to be original, dare to be extraordinary.
- Use above tomme matte or Shiny Top coat to get different marble nail effect
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This marble ink collection is easy to use, but need some practices at first to reach your ideal effect, you can use Joya Mia's Marblizer or alcohol to manipulate blooming gel to reach your ideal effect. Please look for many of the Joya Mia nail art tutorials on how to use the marble ink effect
Step Up Your Nail Game at These Premier Nail Salons in Roanoke, AL
|Business Name||Phone Number||Address|
|Nail 431||+13348638191||3355 Highway 431, Roanoke, AL 36274|
|Pretty Nails||+17068451988||1504 Lafayette Pkwy, Lagrange, GA 30241|
|Sydney Nails & Spa||+12563572227||17048 Hwy 431, Wedowee, AL 36278|
|Diva Nails and Spa||+17068847808||1468 Lafayette Pkwy, Ste 110, LaGrange, GA 30241|
|Elite Nails & Spa||+17066686349||1300 Lafayette Pkwy, Ste B, LaGrange, GA 30241|
|Magnolia Salon and Spa||+13342091992||2408 E University Dr, Ste 110, Auburn, AL 36830|
|Ruby Nails||+17068121004||1861 Roanoke Rd, Ste B, Lagrange, GA 30240|
|Nail 1||+12568250429||17957 Highway 280, Dadeville, AL 36853|
|Ten Perfect Nails||+13346444898||113 Valley Plaza Shopping Ctr, Lanett, AL 36863|
|Nails Factory||+17066685558||1510 Lafayette Pkwy, Suit D3, LaGrange, GA 30241|
|L & L’s Nail Salon||+13347683896||2 Chambers Sq, Valley, AL 36854|
|Pro-Nails||+13347680446||3214 20th Ave, Ste C, Valley, AL 36854|
|Ruby Nails||+17068827384||900 Hogansville Rd, Lagrange, GA 30241|
|Premiere 1 Nails||+17068850844||1501 Lafayette Pkwy, Lagrange, GA 30241|
|My Nails||+17068822656||155 Commerce Ave, Lagrange, GA 30241|
|Cut Above||+12568258919||476 N Broadnax St, Dadeville, AL 36853|
|Great Clips||+17068838060||1861 Roanoke Rd, Ste C, Lagrange, GA 30240|
Last update on 2023-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API