When looking for the best nail salons in the Sappington, MO, it can be difficult to determine which ones are worth your time and money. With so many options available, it’s important to know what to look for before making a decision.
Here are five frequently asked questions about finding and choosing the best nail salons in the Sappington, MO:
1. What should I look for when choosing a nail salon?
There are a few things you should consider when choosing a nail salon. First, make sure the salon is clean and has up-to-date equipment. Second, take a look at the salon’s menu and make sure they offer the services you’re looking for. Finally, read reviews from previous customers to get an idea of what the salon is like.
2. What types of services does a typical nail salon offer?
The services offered by a typical nail salon depend on the location. However, most nail salons offer basic services like manicures and pedicures. Some salons also offer more specialized services like acrylic nails, shellac nails, and gel nails.
3. How much do services at a nail salon cost?
The cost of services at a nail salon varies depending on the location and the type of service. However, most services cost between $10 and $50.
4. What should I expect when getting a service at a nail salon?
When getting a service at a nail salon, you should expect to be treated with respect. The staff should be polite and helpful, and they should be willing to answer any questions you have. You should also expect the salon to be clean and organized.
5. Are there any risks associated with getting services at a nail salon?
There are some risks associated with getting services at a nail salon. For example, if the salon doesn’t use clean equipment, you could get an infection. It’s also important to make sure the staff is knowledgeable and skilled in the services they’re providing. If they’re not, they could damage your nails.
- Full Cover Nails 100-Pack: These glue-on false nails are ready to polish and file to any shape and length you like; They're durable, easy to remove and the number one choice by professionals
- Manicure in Minutes: This kit has everything you need for a professional quality manicure in minutes, with 100 natural full cover nails in 10 sizes for up to 5 manicures; Contains: 100 nails and nail glue
- Stick with Kiss: Our easy application glue-on and press-on nails have such a strong bond, they rarely budge ‘till you remove them; Many of our nail kits come with glue on and adhesive tab press on options
- DIY Nail Looks that Wow: With French designs, Salon Dip, acrylic nails, gel manicures, glue on nails, press on manicures and more, we’ve got you covered in the hottest colors, shapes, lengths, finishes, and custom art
- Be Kiss Confident: We're a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with iconic brands sold in over 100 countries; We empower beauty enthusiasts to “Bring the Salon Home"
- Joya Mia’s Marble-Ink Unveil the wild side and unleash your inner artist with Joya Mia’s Marble-Ink
- How to use Joya Mia’s Marble Ink collection: 1. Base coat (c 30s) 2. White gel polish (c 30s) 3. Joya Mia Matte Top Coat (c 60s) 4. Choose your Marble ink color 5. Use The Marbleizer (create effect) (c 30s) 6. Joya Mia Top Coat (c 60s) Voila!
- We’ve created a special formula to give you the freedom to create your own unique masterpiece. Each creation is unlike any other, dare to be original, dare to be extraordinary.
- Use above tomme matte or Shiny Top coat to get different marble nail effect
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This marble ink collection is easy to use, but need some practices at first to reach your ideal effect, you can use Joya Mia's Marblizer or alcohol to manipulate blooming gel to reach your ideal effect. Please look for many of the Joya Mia nail art tutorials on how to use the marble ink effect
Treat Yourself to a Mani-Pedi at These Must-Try Nail Salons in Sappington, MO
|Business Name||Phone Number||Address|
|Kennerly Nails & Spa||+13142709799||9936 Kennerly Rd, St. Louis, MO 63128|
|Lyn Nail & Spa||+13148423088||13148 Tesson Ferry Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128|
|Lavish Nail Spa||+13147769077||79 Grasso Plz, Saint Louis, MO 63123|
|US Nails||+13148427771||5452 Southfield Ctr, Saint Louis, MO 63123|
|TD Nail Spa||+13148018599||9800 Watson Rd, St Louis, MO 63126|
|Viva Nails||+13147299999||11545 Gravois Rd, Sappington, MO 63126|
|Nail Club||+13144160322||4006 Butler Hill Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63129|
|Topline Nails||+13148438868||119 Concord Plaza Shopping Ctr, Saint Louis, MO 63128|
|Performance Salon & Color Spa||+13148434247||18 Ronnies Plz, Saint Louis, MO 63126|
|C&K Nails||+13142008018||5163 Lemay Ferry Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63129|
|Healthy Happy Feet||+13146195159||187 Concord Plaza Shopping Ctr, Ste 3, Sappington, MO 63128|
|Gentle Nail||+13147297142||9949 Lin Ferry Dr, Saint Louis, MO 63123|
|Nail & more||+13148431116||12440 Tesson Ferry Rd, St Louis, MO 63128|
|JUST IN STYLE salon & spa||+13149391255||3845 Lemay Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63125|
|Top One Nail Salon||+13146386713||10014 Gravois Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63123|
|Golden Nails||+13148498889||12672 Lamplighter Sqr Shppng Ctr, Saint Louis, MO 63128|
|New Seasons Spa & Salon||+13148426500||1 Ronnies Plz, Saint Louis, MO 63126|
Last update on 2023-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API