When it comes to sound, although many products such as televisions or computers can include their own speakers, it is true that sometimes these do not have the necessary power to listen to your music as it deserves. For this reason, many users choose to equip themselves with additional best speakers 2021 that respond to the power and audio capacity requirements they need.
Among the most prominent models of the moment, the favorite of the users is the Magnat Monitor Supreme 102 , a set of two speakers with a power of 120W and a sensitivity of 89 dB. Another interesting option is the Woxter Dynamic Line DL model , which has 150 watts of power, a complete control system and an elegant design in black with compact and easy-to-place boxes.
No matter how good the music we want to hear or powerful the sound effects of a movie, if we do not have the best speakers 2021, we will hardly be able to enjoy them to their full extent.For that reason, here is a small selection of the best quality-price speakers 2021:
List of Top 7 – Best Speakers 2021
1. Magnat Monitor Supreme 102 Bookshelf Best Speakers 2021
- The Magnat Monitor Supreme 102 are among the most powerful best speakers 2021 in their class, considering their compact size. They have a total power of 120 watts, enough to emit a powerful and enveloping sound. Thanks to its 2-way Bass Reflex technology, you can enjoy fairly controlled and strong bass, and very clear and crisp highs and mids.
- Therefore, you can use them as a complement to Home Cinema systems, or as a sound player for PC, which will give you an aural experience similar to larger and more expensive equipment, especially if it is combined with a convenient Subwoofer that enhances its qualities.
Verdict: In terms of sound reproduction, technological innovations have developed devices of extraordinary quality and great fidelity. Speakers are no exception, which, in addition to comfort and portability, provide us with an ideal complement for sound systems and a solution for audio reproduction with our computer.
2. Woxter DL-410 2.0 stereo Best speakers 2021
- Even if you have the best sound reproduction equipment, if the speakers are not up to the task, it will be difficult for you to enjoy it with the quality it deserves. Something easy to solve thanks to speakers like the Woxter Dynamic Line DL. These best speakers 2021 are rated at 150 watts with a 4-inch woofer system and a 1 ”tweeter for better feel.
- Feelings that you can easily configure using the control panel on the side, where you can adjust the volume, bass or treble. Plus, it’s compact and easy to assemble with a sleek black-tone case design, making it even easier to place anywhere.
3. Edifier Studio R1280T Speaker Kit
- Having a good set of speakers at home is recommended to better enjoy your audio. Many times conventional speakers are not enough so this little push can be interesting. If you also bet on models that you can configure to your liking, as with the Edifier Studio R1280T model, everything is much easier.
- This specific model has conventional RCA and 3.5 Jack inputs so that you can mount it as an output for practically any device you need.
- For playback they have a power of 42 watts that may be somewhat reduced, but allow optimal performance in environments of moderate size.
4. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
- If you are looking for computer speakers with good sound, check these, since they have 80 watts and high clarity, so you can enjoy multimedia content, for example, series or streaming movies. Another feature that we can highlight is the compatibility this product has with mobile devices, laptops, tablets, PS4, among others.
- Also, it should be noted that they have 3.5 mm and RCA inputs to connect two compatible devices at the same time, that is, without having to disconnect one to use the other. On the other hand, thanks to their dimensions, they will not take up much space on the desk and both their design and color will combine perfectly with any decoration.
- In addition to this, you can easily control them from its knob with a rotary button, since through it it is possible to adjust the volume, turn the best speakers 2021 on or off.
5. Trust Tytan 2.1 GXT 38 PC Gaming Speaker
- For video game fans these are the best speakers 2021par excellence. Its bass will shake you up to make you experience those exciting scenes from games and movies more realistically. You can easily control the bass level directly on the subwoofer.
- You can use it for your consoles such as PlayStation, Wii, Xbox but you can also connect them to television. Imagine how those explosions, takeoffs, battles, sound effects will sound. In addition, as you can also connect it to the TV, you can enjoy movies and music.
- It has a remote control that will allow you to control the volume easily. In this same wired remote control you can connect headphones as well as any music playback device such as MP3, a smartphone or a tablet. Finally, it is worth noting that these speakers switch to standby mode when it has not been used for an hour or if you prefer you can turn it off directly.
Buying Guide – Best Speakers 2021 on the market
With the rapid advancement of sound technology, many of us have high-quality audio players in our homes capable of generating powerful and clean sound. However, sometimes old speakers are no longer good enough to keep up with newer audio players.
Sometimes when we are at a friend’s house and he plays some music, we find that the sound is much better than ours, even though our player is newer and has better features. What happens then? The problem must be the speakers you use. If you changed the player, but left the old speakers, they may not be up to par with the new sound technology; perhaps they are already very used or simply are not completely compatible with your sound equipment.
Our main objective is that, when making a speaker comparison, this guide will be very helpful to you to buy Best Speakers 2021 on the current market , which can be adapted to your needs. We will share with you what are the characteristics that must be taken into account when buying good and cheap speakers 2021.
In the world of sound, speakers play a fundamental role, but not all speakers fulfill the same functions, it depends a lot on the needs that each user has, why do we say this? Because not all music sounds good on all speakers. Remember that there are at least three basic types of speakers.
There are the so-called Tweeters, which have nothing to do with the social network. When we talk about speakers, tweeters are those that reproduce the highest frequencies. These are usually the smallest. Then there are the media that, as the name implies, is responsible for reproducing the mid-range frequencies. Then we have the so-called woofers, which are intended to reproduce the low frequencies. There is also a fourth type called a subwoofer, which reproduces frequencies below the bass.
We have referred to the user’s needs because we consider it advisable to ask ourselves: what type of music do I listen to regularly? Are bass or treble sounds predominant? These simple questions can help us know what kind of speakers 2021 we are looking for.
Regardless of whether we are looking for cheap speakers, in addition to asking how much they cost there are certain features that we must review in the specifications before buying them.
This is an essential feature. In audio reproduction, power is measured in watts, so the more watts the speakers you choose have, the more sound they will deliver. Higher-powered speakers tend to have better sound quality, especially if the player has considerable amplification. Additionally, many users recommend speakers for stereo mode, since most discs and stereos on the market today are designed to sound in stereo.
On the other hand, about the frequency range we can say that an ideal system should go down to 20 Hz and go up to 20,000 Hz, which corresponds to the range of perception of sound frequencies of the human ear.
Choose ones that suit where you are going to put the speakers. There are some elongated ones to put on the floor, others are wider and are used on shelves. Some are designed to put on the wall or ceiling. There are also the tower speakers which are the biggest and generally sound great. Finally, there are the outdoor speakers that have a waterproof cover that protects them from the environment, ideal for gardens or any outdoor space.
If you are interested in technology and everything that has to do with it, it could be a good option to check our page on the best technology blogs , to always be up to date with the latest.
How to use a speaker
For people not used to technology, installing and using speakers in a receiver, amplifier or home entertainment system can seem intimidating.
But despite the myriad types of connections and potential cable entanglement, it’s not as complicated as one might fear. Even if you’re a beginner with only a basic understanding of your home audio equipment, setting up new speakers can be done in record time.
Before you begin, it is a good idea to correctly position your speakers as this may or may not involve moving other devices. Once everything is set up, it’s time to connect your speakers. To avoid any accidental damage to your equipment, be sure to turn off all devices before connecting or disconnecting any cables.
Select the cable and connection type
Speakers are commonly connected by speaker wire, RCA, 3.5-millimeter aux, or digital optical cable. Whichever output option is chosen for your speakers, make sure there are available input ports of the same type on the receiver or amplifier you are connecting them to.
Measure the distances
Although the cables supplied by the manufacturer are usually sufficient, they may not be long enough for your needs. Determine how and where the cables will run from the speakers to the target device.
In most cases, people lay the cables in the ground along the baseboards to keep them out of sight and from being stepped on and tangled in them. Measure the distance the cables need to travel and compare with what you have on hand. It is always a good idea to leave them a little loose.
Make sure you connect the cables correctly
If you are going to use a 3.5 mm cable this does not apply, you simply have to connect the cable to the power supply and the receiver. However, RCA cables or speaker wires have the ends marked for the left and right audio channels. When using a speaker wire , you will notice that the input and output terminals are marked negative (-) and positive (+), often negative black and positive white or red.
The same goes for RCA cables which must also have the ends marked for the left and right audio channels. RCA cables and connectors are labeled L (left) and R (right), commonly color-coded as white and red, respectively.
Connect the cables
Connect everything, making sure the connections are firmly seated. When it comes to speaker wire, it can come with stripped ends which must be connected to a small spring, plug connectors to small springs, bare wire to terminals, spade connector to terminals or a banana plug to a terminal.
In RCA cables you should only connect the male end to the female terminal. Make sure the left and right channels are properly matched (i.e. the positive terminal of the receiver must be connected to the positive terminal of the speaker for both the left and right channels).
Correct the speaker phase is essential to obtain the best possible sound. It is a common mistake not to have cables connected the same way on both components as the lack of sound quality will definitely be heard.
Turn on and test your speakers
Now that you have everything connected, it’s time to turn everything on and test it out. If nothing happens, or if something doesn’t seem right, try to find out why the system is not making any sound. Otherwise, it’s a good time to relax and enjoy your new speakers.
The most popular brands of Best Speakers 2021
Even if you have the best sound equipment on the market, if you don’t have adequate speakers, the result is probably faulty and of poor quality. You may have already spent a lot of money on a HIFI equipment, that if we spend little on speakers we will go wrong. That is why we are going to introduce you to three of the main manufacturers on the market when it comes to speakers, with which you can find out what their technology is and how they got to where they are today.
When a professor leaves MIT to dedicate himself to making speakers, it is because he has something good to offer. That is exactly what happened in 1964 with Professor Arman Bose , who left his university chair to start manufacturing all kinds of components related to the world of sound. All this in a clear commitment to technology that was intended to bring the experience of sound closer to that felt live.
From this experience and this commitment, novelties arise such as 5.1 speaker systems for home users, the first car speaker systems , which were mounted on a Cadillac model, or self-powered systems that include the speaker and amplifier in one piece. improving the final power output.
These systems have been launched for all kinds of uses, being also frequent in concerts, party rooms or discos, also having a certain relationship with the world of DJs. A quality standard that has made the company a benchmark in today’s audio world.
Founded in 1981, Logitech is a Swiss company dedicated to the manufacture of all types of computer peripherals such as keyboards, mice or speakers. Although it is true that these speakers are mainly focused on use with PCs, and lately with mobile devices such as tablets or Smartphones, it is obvious that the market segment in which this company plays is not the same as the other companies that we have mentioned.
Even so, Logitech , which started manufacturing mice back in the early 80s, has had a strong commitment to technology, which has allowed it to continue advancing in the market and offering high-quality speakers, recognized among PC users for being optimized. to watch movies or play games with a better feeling.
To reinforce this activity, the company has also developed digital sound amplifiers with which to give its products even more quality. Something that has served for the company’s speakers to have the THX certification for their high output quality.
The loudspeaker manufacturer JBL arose in 1946 after the departure of its founder James B. Lansing, who until then had been working as vice president of engineering in another company in the sector. In its early years the company was dedicated to the manufacture of speakers and horns for the domestic sector, recognized for its high quality. In fact, one of its products, the D130 model, is still manufactured today with slight variations.
After torturous times, which saw the founder’s suicide pass in 1949 and some progress, the company was sold in 1969 to Jervis Corporation. From then on, its definitive deployment arrives, being at present the manufacturer that has sold the most speakers on the market. The birth of new musical elements and new technologies was the perfect starting point for this.
JBL currently has two product lines: one dedicated to the domestic public and the other for the professional sector. In both cases we are talking about high quality products, highly appreciated by consumers thanks both to their self-amplified power and to the cleanliness and sound quality that make them stand out from the current avalanche of second-line products that currently dominate the market.
Frequently asked questions
Q1: What is the correct way to clean the speakers?
Speakers tend to get dirty constantly and need to be cleaned frequently to care for them to prevent damage. Here we will tell you how you should clean them.
To do this, you will need alcohol, an air torch, cloth, sprays that are especially for plastic or wood, a soft bristle brush and a screwdriver.
The first thing to do is unscrew the cover to check the interior and blow air with the torch, thus removing dirt. Likewise, to remove accumulated dust residues, you must pass a soft bristle brush moistened in alcohol, each time you go to do it you must clean it.
Finally, to clean it outside, we recommend using some type of plastic or wood spray, depending on the material of your speaker. Also, wipe with a clean, soft cloth to remove dirt. That would be it, in minutes you will have your speaker clean and ready to use again.
Q2: What should I do to connect Bluetooth speakers?
Technology has advanced over the years and today we can enjoy various devices that allow us to listen to the music we like the most. In this case, the speakers are part of it.
It should be mentioned that there are conventional ones, that is, those that are connected by a cable and those of Bluetooth. Next, we will explain how to connect the latter. The first thing you should do is pair the speakers with the mobile device , then look for their name in the settings and select them. In this way, your mobile phone and speaker will be connected via Bluetooth in a matter of seconds.
Q3: How are 5.1 speakers placed in a living room?
Having a special home theater room is a common thing for many people. Some dedicate a space for this purpose, providing in their home the necessary conditions to make it an acoustic experience like that of a cinema. However, most users create this type of entertainment in a space where it is more difficult to achieve that sound effect, because there are many obstacles, for example furniture, shelves, televisions and lamps among others.
In this sense, it is best to follow several steps that help to correctly project the sound of each speaker. First, put them in front trio, the front left and right speakers should go to both sides of the TV and the center one above or below it. Also, the subwoofer should be on the floor, in a place where its vibrations can reach all corners of the room.
On the other hand, the rear speakers go one on each side, but behind where you will sit to watch the movie. That is, behind your ears, to generate an immersive experience like in the cinema.
Q4: What are the differences between active and passive speakers?
The passive loudspeaker is characterized by being the one that needs to receive power from another source, that is, a power amplifier.
On the other hand, active speakers are those that have a built-in amplifier and need both an audio cable and a power cable to work.
We can also mention that, generally, in the best active speakers the cable is very short, because it is located next to the speaker components. In addition, long cables can cause signal and power losses.
Finally, the manufacturer usually tailors the amplifier to fit the speaker correctly.
- List of Top 7 – Best Speakers 2021
- Buying Guide – Best Speakers 2021 on the market
- How to use a speaker
- The most popular brands of Best Speakers 2021
- Frequently asked questions