Don’t let the evolution of screens leave you behind! Take advantage of the new products on the market and configure your computer with a next-generation monitor that offers you to be more efficient, modern and technological.
This is the case with ULTRAWIDE PC displays , characterized by extra-wide aspect ratios and screen resolutions that give you many more horizontal pixels, attracting more and more people every day.
If you don’t have an ultrawide display at home yet, it’s time to take that step. To help you not feel so overwhelmed with the amount of designs, brands, features and prices that you will find in an electronic equipment store, here we show you an interesting list of the 10 best ultrawide monitors 2021 that gathers all the elements you are looking for in a computer of this category.
List Of Top 11 Best Ultrawide Monitor 2021
1.LENOVO Q27Q – 27 “QHD MONITOR
A model that has crept into our list of the best and most recommended curved monitors of this year for its great value for money: The 27-inch Lenovo Q27q model .
- For a fantastic picture experience with crisp and optimal picture quality with its QHD dimensions of 68.58 cm (27 “), a sleek and slim model with narrow bezels, speakers on both sides.
- It has a 1.8m HDMI port and DP port included, as well as being a monitor with 4ms response time and 75Hz .
- Considering the innovative technological aspect, you count on FreeSync to avoid the ghosting effect with sharp images from all angles, without flicker and with a film finish, literally.
2.PHILIPS 499P9H / 00 – 49 “SUPERWIDE UHD 5K CURVED MONITOR
In second place in this selection of the best ULTRAWIDE MONITOR 2021 we have this Philips Superwide UHD model, model 499P9H / 00 of nothing more and nothing less than 49 inches of high performance for a complete experience.
- Screen : 49 inches with LED feedback to avoid excessive brightness and avoid excessive flickering. You also have a 124 cm curved screen , approximately 5120 x 1440 pixels of 5ms black.
- Low Blue Mode : it is a solution for ultraviolet rays , avoiding causing the eye damage that many other screens call it. It is a smart technology to reduce shortwave blue light.
- Flicker Free and DisplayHDR : On the one hand, a solution to regulate brightness and manage vision . On the other hand, thanks to the certified DisplayHDR400 mode, you can dim the brightness, also improving your visual experience.
- Finally, it should be noted that it has an ergonomic base that will allow you to adjust the height and position of the monitor to your liking.
3.PHILIPS 328E9FJAB / 00 – 32 “CURVED ULTRA-WIDE MONITOR
Another Philips monitor that makes its way onto our list is the 32-inch Philips Ultra-Wide Curved , an e-line monitor with QHD image quality that will allow you to enjoy a crystal clear image.
- Image : Image quality thanks to feedback and Philips Low Blue Light technology that allows you to enjoy strong colors while protecting your eyes from computer rays.
- Tilt : Also characteristic of Philips monitors, it has an ergonomic support that will help you improve posture, obtain the same vision at all angles and other functions.
- Screen : Monitor with a 32-inch screen and measures 827 x 626 x 233 mm , approximately a resolution of 2560 x 1440 output pixels.
- According to many users, a delight for all the senses, visual, but also auditory thanks to the sound output.
4.LG 29WK600 – MONITOR
This LG 29WK600 ultrawide monitor 2021 is an option of excellent quality and a reasonable price
- Thanks to the variable refresh rate (VRR) technology of AMD FreeSync, you can enjoy a gaming experience without any jump to flicker on the screen, you will not notice an additional delay in the input if you have a compatible graphics card from AMD or NVIDIA (GTX 10 series or newer).
- The VRR range of the LG 29WK600 is 40-75Hz / FPS . Therefore, as long as its FPS rate is within it, it guarantees you smooth performance in video games.
- Includes on-screen control for setting OSD settings . Screen split for multitasking, black stabilizer that improves visibility in the darkest games and dynamic action timing, also includes custom crossovers and picture presets (FPS, RTS, etc.) and offers a response time speed of 5 ms.
- It has an IPS panel with a gamut of 99% sRGB that guarantees accurate color reproduction. It has a 2560 × 1080 resolution that provides a lot of real screen space and details, thanks to its 96 PPI pixels.
- It also offers wide viewing angles of 178 °. The monitor also supports HDR (high dynamic range), but only through software emulation.
- It includes 2 HDMI 2.0 ports , DisplayPort 1.2, a headphone jack and two built-in 5W MaxxAudio speakers.
5.LG 29WK500-P – ULTRAWIDE PROFESSIONAL MONITOR
The LG ULTRAWIDE design of this monitor model focuses on professionalism. The screen is almost borderless on the top and sides and its arm is slim and arched . Please note that this is not a curved screen, LG images give the impression otherwise, it is really the same as a flat screen, but wider.
- With this screen, the dual monitors end, with the slot in the middle. The very large resolution allows you to have two windows on the right and left without any problem. It has two HDMI ports and the HDMI cable is well thought out. Its resolution isn’t too greedy at the level of the processor of daily tasks for an entry-level laptop, unlike 4k displays.
- With its IPS screen and 99% adobe RGB , this ultrawide monitor offers high-quality color accuracy. The screen brightness is very nice, making it an interesting screen for people who regularly use the computer. However, it is not designed for games or fast image sequences.
- It has a refresh rate of 60 frames per second and 5 milliseconds of latency . It can be interesting in simulation games, which require most of the time from a wide angle view.
- If you want to place the screen on a malleable arm, you can. There are four screw inlets on the back for hanging.
6.LG 34UC799-W – ULTRAWIDE CURVED MONITOR
And of course, to add another highly recommended LG model this LG 34UC99-W ultrawide curved monitor with QHD screen quality and all the functions of these modern LG screens , in this case, 34 inches .
- QHD quality monitor of 3440 x 1440 pixels and a 32% useful surface with a viewing angle of 178 degrees that allows you to enjoy the colors.
- RADEON FreeSync technology to be able to enjoy images without flickering, ScreenSplit technology to be able to have more than one screen at a time, up to 4, enjoying the image at the same time, being able to work together and OnScreen Control technology to optimize the organization of your screen optimizing to the maximum.
- In general, it is an UltraWide monitor 2021 with which you can increase your productivity, whether at home or in the office, adjusting the monitor to your needs.
7.MSI OPTIX MAG272CQR – 27 INCH CURVED GAMING MONITOR
If we were to describe the experience of this ULTRAWIDE Gaming Curved MONITOR in a few words, it would be “customizable”. It is a 27 INCH monitor ideal for the office, for any home activity, for GAMING users and more.
- Thanks to the curved design with WQHD resolution (about 2560 x 1440 pixels) of sharp image and brightness and ideal color to enjoy the image. It has:
- Anti-glare system, Anti-flicker technology , and Less Blue Light that all computers worthy of being on this list have. It is a monitor that helps you to reflect less blue light and with an anti-flicker function to improve your experience, prolong the hours in front of the screen, avoiding visual fatigue.
- It also has Type C ports for connection with a PC and many other features.
8.LG 25UM58-P – PROFESSIONAL ULTRAWIDE MONITOR 2021
If you are looking for an ULTRAWIDE and inexpensive monitor , this LG is the right model. It’s ideal if decent performance with no added features is what matters most to you, and most importantly your budget is not affected. If you are looking for a monitor of this type, this one has everything you need.
- At 25 inches in size , this monitor is certainly not one of the largest available. However, 25 inches is anything but small. If you run out of space, it’s a monitor that makes every inch count. With a resolution of 2560 x 1080 , and its Full HD feature , which makes it ideal for uses such as watching movies.
- Besides being a Full HD monitor, this LG monitor offers a wide color gamut . With an sRGB of over 99%, it is capable of displaying colors very accurately. If you plan to use this monitor for something that requires a specific level of color rendering, this monitor will impress you.
- And if your expectations are to use this ultrawide monitor to play , the black stabilizer is a function that you will surely appreciate. With this technology, dark areas can be brightened so that you can spot any hidden enemies. If you are a hardcore gamer, you know how annoying it can be to not have this feature, so you will enjoy having it.
9.LG 29UM69G-B – ULTRAWIDE GAMING MONITOR
The ULTRAWIDE 29UM69G-B monitor is the best monitor that fits your budget. It is ultra wide, visually very similar to the more expensive LG, but with a smaller 29 “screen.
- The contrast and brightness are nice , it doesn’t have the nasty mirror reflections. The panel offers a very good quality, vivid colors that do not show defects.
- It has freesync with AMD graphics cards, and a joistick type controller. Despite being IPS it is very well calibrated to play games with low ghosting.
- Overall, while it’s not a great ultrawide monitor, it’s very cheap. This computer is very comfortable and intuitive and if you want a large screen for occasional office work in a room with decent lighting, this ULTRAWIDE MONITOR 2021 is a good choice.
10.LG 34WK650-W – ULTRAWIDE PROFESSIONAL MONITOR
People who are passionate about creating the perfect work environment for their computer-related activities have a great choice in this wide, dark, and attractive competitor to the best ultrawide monitors 2021.
- It offers key features of the LG Electronics ultra-wide IPS monitor that lead to the many excellent reviews in the Amazon store and other online portals.
- It offers an HDMI cable and the power cord. On the back you will find the 2 HDMI ports , the DisplayPort, as well as an audio output. At the rear it also has an LED light that gives it an eye-catching touch.
- It incorporates the OnScreen system , which offers you 13 different modes to divide the screen , which is very convenient for multitasking. As for gaming and movies , it offers you a great immersive feeling.
- It is easy and quick to install , the base is screwed to the foot and with a system of “clicks” it is attached to the screen. It is adjustable in height by about 15 cm.
Buying guide best ultrawide monitors 2021!
Factors to consider when buying a new ultrawide monitor
Technology continues to evolve rapidly, especially when it comes to displays. That is why you should think before buying a new ULTRAWIDE MONITOR 2021 . Knowing what to look for and what makes a monitor right for you will save you from having to replace it very quickly.It is true that we always want to choose the best products available on the market. However, what makes a monitor perfect for someone else may not necessarily be perfect for you. To help you make the right decision, we explain the main factors you must have to buy a new ultrawide monitor 2021.
HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY?
The price of ultrawide monitors 2021 can vary considerably. You can find monitors in the category under $200 and others that will cost up to $1000. Which one to choose? Well, it depends. First, the amount you can afford is an important factor . By knowing your budget in advance, you will find the selection process much easier. It will narrow your options to a handful and it will be easy to choose a winner.
However, you should bear in mind that the most expensive is not always the best . Sometimes a super expensive model can have tons of features that you just don’t need. If you don’t require these features, a cheaper model could be a global offering. The first step to making the right decision is to know what you are going to use the monitor and what are the functions that interest you the most.
WHAT SHOULD ITS SIZE BE?
Size is an important thing to consider when buying a new ultrawide monitor 2021 . As for televisions and any type of screen, it is better to have a larger screen as a general rule of thumb . However, the size of the space in which you will place your monitor is something that you must absolutely take into account. It’s a bit disappointing to have a large monitor that is too big for where you plan to place it.Before buying the monitor, make sure it is the right size. Some monitors make up for a smaller size by having a sharper image, so buying the largest screen isn’t always safe when it comes to monitors.
DO YOU PREFER A CURVED OR FLAT MONITOR?
Regardless of size, curvature, or flat shape, this is the main decision you will have to make regarding your new ultrawide monitor 2021. There is no “best” way when it comes to a debate flat or curved screen, all d epends your personal preferences . Some people just don’t like curved monitors, others think it’s the best thing that can happen with HD screen monitors. In the end, it depends on your taste and budget because curved monitors tend to be more expensive.
If you’ve never seen a curved monitor before, a good idea is to check out some video reviews before making the purchase. In this way, you can imagine how it would look in your living room, which will surely seem incredible to you!
DOES SCREEN RESOLUTION COUNT?
Screen resolution is the number of pixels on the screen . In general, a higher resolution means a sharper image. Full HD quality starts at 1920 x 1080 with a 21: 9 aspect ratio, which is more common for ultrawide monitors 2021. There are a ton of explanations for these things, but you really don’t have to worry about it.Another thing you need to know when evaluating an ULTRAWIDE MONITOR 2021 is something called PPI (pixels per inch). For simplicity, PPI is the number of pixels present per square inch of the screen. The higher the PPI, the sharper the images will be because many pixels are used to show a smaller area, which naturally provides more detail.After knowing what makes a good ultrawide monitor 2021 and what you need to consider when choosing yours, it’s time for you to make a decision and buy one of the 11 best ultrawide monitors 2021 that we just introduced to you.
- List Of Top 11 Best Ultrawide Monitor 2021
- 1.LENOVO Q27Q – 27 “QHD MONITOR
- 2.PHILIPS 499P9H / 00 – 49 “SUPERWIDE UHD 5K CURVED MONITOR
- 3.PHILIPS 328E9FJAB / 00 – 32 “CURVED ULTRA-WIDE MONITOR
- 4.LG 29WK600 – MONITOR
- 5.LG 29WK500-P – ULTRAWIDE PROFESSIONAL MONITOR
- 6.LG 34UC799-W – ULTRAWIDE CURVED MONITOR
- 7.MSI OPTIX MAG272CQR – 27 INCH CURVED GAMING MONITOR
- 8.LG 25UM58-P – PROFESSIONAL ULTRAWIDE MONITOR 2021
- 9.LG 29UM69G-B – ULTRAWIDE GAMING MONITOR
- 10.LG 34WK650-W – ULTRAWIDE PROFESSIONAL MONITOR
- Buying guide best ultrawide monitors 2021!