To keep your garden grass in perfect condition, the preferred tool is the best electric mower . A powerful and effective product that also avoids the problems with fumes and fuel loading typical of old models. But yes, it is important to bet on a powerful model, agile on the ground and that has enough battery to be able to leave your perfect garden without recharging. Or failing that, a long cable that ensures adequate comfort.
As the most recommended best electric mower model of the moment we find the Black & Decker EMax34I-QS lawnmower , which has a very effective adjustable cutting system and a battery with sufficient coverage for medium-sized gardens.
A short distance away is the Einhell BG-EM 1743 HW model, which has a simple control and management system with which to remove grass quickly. Its 42 liter capacity tank helps you save time while the battery system gives it the necessary autonomy.
List Of The Top 6 – Best Electric Mowers Reviews
Nothing more satisfying than being able to show off a neat and well-kept garden to welcome your friends and family into your home. For this reason and more we want you to know that the best way to achieve this is by keeping your lawn perfect by purchasing one of the best electric mowers :
1. Black & Decker EMAX34I-QS Lawn Mower 1400 W
The dimensions of any equipment belonging to the range of electric mowers must be selected taking into consideration both the use and the person who plans to handle it. This, because it is an artifact used in constant movement, from one end of the garden to the other, and if it does not comply with the appropriate size or weight, it can become annoying for different users.
That is why Black & Decker evolves the range of electric mowers with the EMAX34I-QS model, whose lengths are stipulated in 75.4 x 42 x 40 centimeters, thus being a compact design with great lightness to maneuver, this due to its weight of only 14 kilograms and with the help of the handle and even transport wheels incorporated into the design.
- It is a lawn mower equipment of appropriate dimensions and weight for its correct and comfortable handling, especially in long-term mowing tasks.
- The only negative factor expressed by buyers is the size of the cable, taking into account that we are talking about electrical equipment used in spacious areas.
It is an ergonomically designed lawnmower. Its power is a positioning factor among the best electric mowers on the market. Regarding the manufacturing materials, both the blades and the structure are of high quality, which is why by acquiring this equipment, you will be guaranteeing its support for many years.
2. Einhell GC-EM 1743 HW Electric Lawn Mower
Interested in knowing which is the best electric mower ? We have another possible answer to this question: the Einhell BG – EM 1743 HW mower. It is a powerful tool with an ultra modern design that will allow you to keep your garden clean and pleasing to the eye. It has an incredible 17000 watt motor that works with carbon energy, so the power of this mower is simply unsurpassed.
Operating with a voltage of 230 volts, this excellent model will allow you to perfectly clean up to 700 square meters of land without having to clean the blades or empty the tank. Weighing just 18.1 kilograms, the handling of this mower is very simple and easy to handle, allowing you to use it with ease and with very little effort.
Now, if you want more specific details about the Einhell BG-EM 1743 HW, we invite you to take a look at the pros and cons that we list below:
- Power : The first thing to mention is that it has a power of 1700 watts, being the most powerful equipment on this list. In addition, it has a cutting width of 17 inches, making it a good option for large spaces, since you could finish them more quickly.
- Capacity : The best thing about this cutter is its capacity, since it has a storage tank of 52 liters, being able to cut up to 700 meters without emptying its tank. As if that were not enough, it will indicate when you should empty the equipment.
- Adjustable cut : It also has the possibility of regulating the height of the cut, being this possible in 6 positions, among which you can choose from its minimum of 2 centimeters and the maximum of 7 centimeters.
- Dimensions : Users say that it is very easy to handle thanks to its 78 x 53.5 x 37.8 centimeters and even weighing 19 kilograms, controlling it does not require any effort. It also has a carrying handle to facilitate its transfer, as well as the fact that its handlebar is foldable, especially so that it can be sheltered without problem.
- Cable : Like the previous model, the only drawback with this model is its cable, since it takes away freedom from the user and therefore it is suggested to purchase extension cords.
3. Bosch Rotak 32 Lawn Mower 1200 W Power
If you want to buy the quality-price best electric mower , you should definitely take into account this model that Bosch offers you. Its electric lawn mower, Rotak 32, is one of the lightest mowers you can find on the market. With only 6.8 kilograms of weight, its handling and transport will be too simple a task and the amount of effort required is minimal.
It has an ergonomic handle specially designed to facilitate its use and its integrated carrying handle will allow you to move it easily from one place to another. In addition to this, the Rotak 32 features a comb-between-blades design that will allow you to cut grass right at the edge and close to walls, floors and steps, so you can be sure of getting a clean and beautiful result on your yard.
Although Bosch is a globally recognized brand and some users might consider it the best electric mower brand, we invite you to take a look at the pros and cons of its Rotak 32 model, considered by many to be the Bosch best electric mower for 100 dollars:
- Dimensions : It measures 59.8 x 39.6 x 27.8 centimeters, so it is not only compact, but users have also let it be known that it is very light with its 6.8 kilograms. Even so, it has a storage capacity of 31 liters, being able to mow up to 100 square meters without problem. On the other hand, it has an integrated carrying handle to facilitate its transport.
- Adjustable cut : The cutting height can be adjusted between 2 and 6 centimeters, depending on how you want the area you cut to be. In addition, it can achieve a cutting width of 32 centimeters so that you take full advantage of it.
- Power : Even though it has a lower power than the models already described with a quantity of 1200 watts, users comment that it does its job very well and that this is not a limitation.
- Materials : It has been reported by netizens that this Bosch cutter has a fault in the quality of the materials because the gear that allows the belt that rotates the blades to slide is made of plastic, causing it to wear constantly, deteriorating the belt in the same way and shortening the useful life of the model.
4. Skil F0150713AA Electric Lawn Mower 1300 W
One of the best options if you are interested in acquiring one of the cheap best electric mowers , is without a doubt the Skil F0150713AA mower. This excellent mower has a power of 1300 watts, which will allow you to ensure that you clean even the most difficult and overloaded terrain.
It has a 30-liter deposit box, which guarantees you can use it with the peace of mind and security you need and avoids having to empty it at all times, so you will save a lot of time and effort.
Thanks to the steer axles on its wheels, you can adjust the cutting height of the grass without the need for extra tools! And transporting this mower, weighing just 9 kilograms, will be a simple task thanks to its special integrated handle.
On the other hand, although it is one of the cheapest lawn mowers, we suggest that you take a look at the pros and cons that you will find below, before making a decision:
- Adjustable cutting: One of the main advantages of the Skil F0150713AA is that the cutting height can be regulated in three levels, these being 2, 4 and 6 centimeters, so that you can choose the one you want.
- Dimensions : On the other hand, it has physical measurements of 74.5 x 37.5 x 33.5 centimeters, and a weight of only 9 kilograms that with its integrated carrying handle and folding handlebar, will facilitate both its transfer and its safeguard, also mentioning that it can be stored vertically.
- Power : It has a power of 1,300 watts, so while it may seem a bit low, users have said that it is very useful even for cutting tall grass. With the possibility of mowing up to 500 square meters in the same day.
- Capacity : It has a storage tank of up to 30 liters, so in case of mowing very wide spaces or tall grass, it will be necessary to empty the tank on multiple occasions.
- Cable : As has been a drawback in other models, the power cable is also a disadvantage in this case, since it limits the user’s freedom of movement.
5. Gardena PowerMax 34 E Electric Lawn Mower
In order to keep your garden clean and well-kept and have a beautiful setting to receive your visitors, you need to maintain an impeccable lawn and what better way to achieve this than by using an electric lawn mower. But not just any lawnmower, so we want to recommend this excellent Gardena model, the PowerMax 34 E mower.
This excellent tool works at 1400 watts of power, so you can be confident that your lawn will be simply impeccable and thanks to the ergonomic design of its handle, the use and handling of this mower will be a very easy and pleasant task that will save you a lot of time and effort. With a weight of just 11 kilograms, its transport will be so easy that you will not believe it. Do not hesitate and get a garden of envy when you buy this excellent mower!
Finally, if you have not yet made a decision on which best electric mower to buy, then we invite you to take a look at the pros and cons of the Gardena PowerMax 34 E, so that you can choose the one that best suits your requirements:
- Capacity : It has a capacity of 40 liters, being one of the largest tanks on this list. Best of all, you can see through a small window the exact moment when it will need to be emptied and this is thanks to its dimensions of 40 x 123 x 92 centimeters, and a weight of only 11 kilograms.
- Power : On the other hand, it has a power of 1,400 watts, which you can take advantage of through the 34-centimeter cutting width that this model includes, which is capable of cutting up to 400 square meters in one pass without problem.
- Adjustable cutting: Likewise, the cutting height of this mower can also be regulated, being possible in up to 5 positions ranging from 2 centimeters to a maximum of 6 centimeters.
- Cable : With this model you must also purchase an extender since otherwise you will not have much freedom of movement.
6. Black & Decker EMAX38I-QS Lawn Mower 1600 W
Among the options to acquire the best electric mower , you will undoubtedly find this model that Black & Decker offers you. Your Emax 38i lawnmower is a powerful tool that works at 1600 watts of power to offer you the best performance and performance.
With a grass collection volume of 45 liters, cleaning your garden will be a simple task that will require minimal effort, so you can show off a clean and pleasant recreation space by eliminating all those unsightly impurities.
Thanks to the blades and its incredible level of power, this mower guarantees to cut the grass to the edge, so you will obtain a result that you simply cannot believe and its practical and ergonomic design, will allow you to use this mower with great comfort and ease . Do not hesitate any longer, if you are looking for the best electric lawn mower without a doubt you have to take this model into account.
So, if you want to know a little more about what was called by users as the best electric mower , then we invite you to take a look at its characteristics:
- Power : One of its points in favor is that it has a power of 1600 watts to which you can take full advantage. In addition, it is capable of creating a cutting width of up to 38 centimeters, so you can quickly finish the terrain you plan to mow.
- Capacity : On the other hand, it has a storage capacity of 45 liters, thanks to which you can cut large spaces without having to empty the equipment every so often. Likewise, it tells you when it is ready to compact, so you can do it. Also mentioning that its emptying is very simple.
- Adjustable cut : Another of its advantages is that the cutting height can be adjusted in 6 positions, which can range from 2 centimeters to 7 centimeters.
- Operation : Since it is an electric lawnmower, all you have to do is press a button and put it into operation, without the need to add gasoline or anything, so you simply have to remove it from its shelter and turn it on.
- Dimensions : It has dimensions of 41 x 43.5 x 77 centimeters, and therefore it is not one of the largest models, making it easier to move, especially due to its carrying handle. In addition, its handlebar is completely foldable so you can protect it wherever you like.
- Cable : The only drawback is that, being an electric model, it requires a cable connected to a power source, so you can be limited by it.
Buying Guide – The Best Electric Mower On The Market
When it comes to lawn mowers, we can basically classify them into manual, gasoline and electric (with cable or battery). The manuals require a significant physical effort and the gasoline ones are very noisy. In addition, having to store gasoline at home makes them less and less popular and that is when the convenience of an electric lawn mower arises.
This guide to buying the best electric mower is intended to help you make a better choice, taking into consideration certain factors. When you make a comparison between electric mowers, we recommend you consider the following characteristics:
Wired Or Wireless
Indeed, cordless or cordless electric mowers are what we have always known as a battery-powered mower. You must leave the battery charging for a certain time to be able to use the machine later and they have an autonomy of approximately one hour. The more voltage they have, the cleaner the cut will be.
On the other hand, corded lawn mowers are plugged in and ready to go; its maintenance is limited to sharpening the blades. However, if the place where you need to mow has obstacles such as stones, rose bushes, plants, etc., the cable can really be a hindrance. Therefore, you must choose if you want it with battery or with cable and we recommend a machine with battery when your garden has many obstacles or has an extension that makes it difficult to have such a long cable.
Also, if you are looking to buy a cheap mower, you should know that corded electric mowers are cheaper than battery ones, however they could be less powerful.
Power is important, especially if you are mowing a very large garden. In the case of battery-operated machines, the battery voltage is largely responsible for the power of the mower. Check the battery life time and the required charging time before making a purchase.
For electric machines, compare the motor between the different options. Likewise, having the blades in good condition will reflect on how efficient your machine is at mowing the lawn.
This aspect should be considered especially in the case of corded electric mowers, because if you cannot cover the entire garden, you will have to buy extension cords that allow you to reach every corner.
There are different widths, obviously the wider the one you buy, the faster you will finish cutting the grass; a normal width is 25-32 ”.
Cutting Height Selector
Not all of us like grass cut to the same height. Some prefer it very short so as not to have to be mowing frequently, while others prefer a softer lawn and in that case the cut is more of a “pairing”. In order to choose, we need the mower to have a cutting height selector.
Blades are very important to a lawn mower. Check that they are metallic and that they can be given a simple maintenance to ensure that they stay sharp for a proper cut of the lawn.
Handling Cut Grass
You can find two types of lawnmowers in terms of how they handle cut grass. You can buy a machine with a bag or you can buy a machine that when cutting the grass leaves it in such small pieces that it forms a blanket on top of the grass, which serves as fertilizer, since those small pieces of grass have nitrogen, phosphorus and others nutrients necessary for your garden to look like a healthy lawn.
This is also a decision of the garden owner. The machines that mow the grass by shredding the grass and redistributing it to fertilize are more environmentally friendly, the grass remains as mulch and saves you the work of collecting the cut grass and throwing it away.
On the other hand, bagged machines cut tighter, so it takes longer to cut it again and it looks cleaner. But if you decide to buy a machine with a bag, you can also start a pile and prepare your own compost to fertilize the grass or other plants you have. Make sure you have a large enough bag so that you don’t have to empty it too often.
How Much Does A Lawnmower Cost?
There is a great variety of prices, depending basically on the power and the blades. It is important that you verify the warranty offered by the manufacturer and the opinions expressed by users of the same machine about a certain machine.
There are self-propelled mowers, others that you must drive while sitting and others in which you walk, indicating to the machine with your movements in the direction you want it to cut. Everything is a matter of taste and budget.back to menu ↑
How To Use An Electric Lawn Mower
If you are thinking of buying a lawn mower, you should definitely think about buying an electric one instead of a gas one. Although its initial cost is usually higher, over time, an electric lawn mower will save you a great deal of money. In addition, they are better for the environment since they use less energy and do not emit pollutants into the air.
Remove Any Obstacles
Before you start the process of cutting the grass in your garden, you have to make sure to remove the branches or stems that hinder the movement of your electric mower, thus avoiding damaging such an essential component of this prodigious device as the blades. Another adversary of the blades is the stones, as well as any other solid object forgotten or hidden in the foliage. In this regard, you must exercise extreme caution while using the mower.
When choosing a lawnmower it is important to inquire about the container bag, in order to proceed to the collection of the excess bits, but this will be according to the taste of each buyer, since there will be some who wish to accumulate all the residue from the lawn , to later use it in the production of compost. As well as, many other users will surely prefer that the crushed grass remains on the surface of the garden, in order for it to do the fertilization work, with the release of nitrogen and phosphorus contained in them, thus obtaining a garden with a much cooler appearance.
Now, with respect to this EMAX34I-QS model of electric lawnmower, it does not contain the aforementioned collection bag, so the shredded grass will be scattered in the garden, being the recommendation to set the maximum level of shredding once the task is finished pruning, not picking it up, much less throwing it away, but taking advantage of its organic benefits.
The lawn corresponding to the garden of a house can be taken as the letter of presentation of the same, so the cutting treatment that is given is of great importance and will depend solely on the taste of each of the users. That is why Black & Decker electric mowers like this model incorporate a cutting regulating device into the structure of the equipment, thus allowing you to select between 6 different ranges, which will vary between 70, 60, 50, 40, 30 and up to 20 millimeters Tall.
It is therefore a very useful function for those who like to acquire this device, since you can give different appearances to the garden, going through cuts flush with the ground as well as a little more bulky or simply matching the grass.
Get Rid Of The Weeds
Once the largest and most visible objects have been removed, you have to proceed to eliminate the tallest weeds that protrude from the lawn, using gardening shears and your hands (with gloves). This prior action helps you to define, from the beginning, the work area that you are going to segment by lines or columns, in order to optimize your work in terms of team displacement and time investment. All this previous effort will redound in an auspicious way in the final result and you will appreciate having done it.
Cordless Mower Vs. Not Wireless
If your electric pruner is wireless, you will just have to turn it on and you can start your work, while if the equipment depends on a cable, you must check that it has the appropriate length or use extensions; however, using extensions runs the potential risk of power surges. The advantages and disadvantages of cordless mowers versus the “plug-in” ones is that the former have a limited autonomy of use (on average one hour, depending on the power) and the latter do not have that limitation, although the inconvenience lies in the maneuverability reduced by dependence on the connection to the electrical power source.
The cordless mower requires to have its battery charged hours in advance, while the corded product only needs to be connected and put into operation with no time limit other than user fatigue.
Trim Your Lawn By Segments
Having delimited and segmented your garden into lines or columns, you should then proceed to mow the lawn following this itinerary: you complete each rectilinear path and undertake the next one uniformly and efficiently. For encouragement, stop to admire the progress of your work and move on to the completion of the landscaping process.
Review The Work Done
Now comes the panoramic review that will allow you to perfect the details: to do this, take a few steps away from the area you just pruned and visually check all those spaces that require another pass. The best way to avoid imperfections in the garden is to “re-prune” the land by drawing lines opposite to those already made: if your columns were vertical, now you have to make them horizontal. It depends on your own power levels and the remaining charge of the cordless mower. When the mower is operating, children and pets should stay away. The blades are cleaned with the equipment switched off and unplugged, always without using your hands.back to menu ↑
The Most Popular Best Electric Mower Brands
To keep your lawn under control it is not only necessary to have an electric lawnmower, but it should also be adapted to your preferences and work surface. To obtain the best results, it is advisable to bet on quality manufacturers such as the ones we present below.
The conglomerate Bosch is a large company that extends its operations beyond what we can know in terms of electrical appliances or power tools. In fact, today its operations even extend to fields such as security systems or spare parts and parts for traditional and electric vehicles. An extremely wide offer that surely gave much of the future that Robert Bosch, founder of the company, hoped to obtain from that mechanical workshop founded in 1886.
A company that was linked to the automotive world for about 50 years until it made the leap into the world of heaters with the purchase of Junkers, also launching the first drills, which significantly facilitated construction work. A history of breakthroughs that has led the company to create all kinds of consumer goods products with a wide offering of garden products.
Among the lawnmowers, the robotic models stand out, which automatically take care of leaving the perfect lawn without the need to push it. Those who want conventional products also have powerful mowers, with advanced battery systems that improve power and consumption, extending their useful life. A guarantee to keep your garden perfect.
Since 1910, when Messrs. Black and Decker created a mechanical workshop, things have changed a lot to this day. At least as regards the size of this multinational as well as its presence in different market sectors with products of all kinds.
In its beginnings, the company focused mainly on mechanical tools, being one of the first companies to enter the world of power tools and especially portable battery-powered tools. Despite this advance, with a special involvement the R&D took him to the moon with a drill designed directly for NASA. All this technology is reflected in its entire range of products where they have a notable presence in products dedicated to garden care.
Among them we find hedge trimmers, scarifiers and electric lawnmowers such as those referred to. Products equipped with powerful traction systems that can even remove the edges directly, without the need for other equipment and that offer a long performance due to their high capacity batteries.
This German manufacturer emerged in 1964, at which time Hans Einhell handed over the control of his company to his nephew. Until then, the company had been dedicated to different construction and installation jobs, although with the change of presidency the company began to dedicate itself to the manufacture of power tools focused on the domestic and semi-professional market.
For this, it has a technology and growing development, which together with the traditional German efficiency served to make a space within the German market, later expanding its operations to the rest of the continent with a quality product at an adjusted price that it had nothing to envy growing competition from the East.
Today the company has more than 1,400 employees around the world and an extensive distribution and after-sales service network that guarantees a quick resolution of any problem with its products. Products among which we find several dedicated to garden care such as aerators and the aforementioned lawnmowers.
Products with quality blades, high-capacity designs, even though they are household-type products, so with one of them in your garden you have the assurance of a good result for less than you expect.